Ian's PoV

As Ian was driving back to his house, he sneaks a glance over at Lily, more than a little grateful to see that she is fast asleep. Today was exciting to say the least and Ian needed time to process everything. It was obvious something happened to this girl to make her so afraid. It had to be something bad considering she can't even let her own brother touch her. "I wonder what made her like this," Ian thinks to himself. How long has this girl been like this, so cut off from everyone?
Ian looks at his at his dashboard and remembers that he needs to get gas. He stops at the closest gas station and debates on whether he should wake the girl up. He decides against it, and gets out of the car, letting her sleep. Ian goes into the station and pays the cashier the amount he wants to put towards gas. The cashier, some blond chick, goes to hand the change back to Ian and "accidentally" brushes her hand against his. He looks up at her, noticing that she is about his age, and sends a smirk her way knowing she would eat it up. All of the girls do. Ian goes to leave, but stops when the cashier yells to him to wait there. He turns around, putting his smirk on when he sees her walking over to him. She stops in front of him, and hands him a piece of paper. He takes it and turns to leave. He throws the paper away on his way out.
As Ian fills up his tank with gas, he takes the time to call his sister, knowing she would answer even in class. "Hey bro, what's up?" Emma says. "Nothing, stopped to get gas before heading home," he says back. Emma sighs and says, "How is Lily? Is she okay? Let me talk to her." Ian gets annoyed at this, wondering why everyone is so protective over this girl, and says back, "She's sleeping Em, do you really want me to wake her up after what she went through today?" "Of course I don't want you to do that," Emma bites back, "Anyway, what happened before that made her scared?" Emma says to him. "Nothing, I walked in the class and said hi to her. She freaked out when I tried shaking her hand and basically made herself fall over the chair then she just ran out. I went after her to see if she was hurt and saw her huddled against the lockers shaking. I calmed her down then her brother came and she freaked out again," Ian explains to his sister. "Wait, you're saying that you calmed her down? That's not possible," Emma says back to him, not believing him. "Well I did," Ian snips back at her. "Ian, you don't get it. No one can calm her down when she has a panic attack. She just ends up making herself so tired from the stress that she passes out. Trust me, I don't mean to call you a liar, but we've all been trying for years to help her so I just find it a little odd that you stroll in and make her relax," Emma explains. Ian thinks about this information and says back, "What happened to her to make her like this. What did she go through?" "You're going to have to ask her that," Emma tells him. "You really won't tell me anything?" Ian says. Emma sighs in defeat and says, "All I can say is that she went through some crazy shit about a year ago and hasn't been the same since. You're going to have to ask her about the specifics; it's not my story to tell. Just don't hurt her Ian, she's been through too much and shouldn't have to handle any more pain." Emma hangs up after that, leaving Ian even more curious about this sleeping girl in the car. "Why does everyone keep thinking I'm going to hurt her?" Ian thinks to himself. This girl must be some kind of god with everyone being so damn protective over her. She is going to tell me everything today, Ian tells himself, she doesn't have a choice.
Ian was driving home and thinking about everything that happened. Obviously something made her this way, probably someone hit her or something. It could've been a past boyfriend or maybe even their mom or dad. How could someone be that scared though, even from their own brother? Why hasn't anyone helped her? Has she seen anyone about this, she shouldn't live in fear of getting touched. I mean I'm afraid of getting close to people, but this is a whole different story. Someone fucked her up mentally; I don't think even I can fix that. I mean I've helped girls get past things before, it just comes with the nature of my lifestyle, but this is different. I've dealt with girls getting hit and looking for someone to help them get over it. I would teach them how to trust and show them that they are in control. The way this girl reacts though, this is completely different than those other girls. As much as I would love to piss everyone off and mess with this girl, I don't think I could do that to her. She's too messed up, and I don't want to be the one to break her. I actually want to help her, despite my inner demons telling me otherwise. I just don't know how though. How could you help someone like that? I have some ideas, but I doubt she will go along with it though. I'll listen to what she tells me then go from there. I don't know if she is even going to open up enough to tell me what happened to her, but I have to try and get her to talk. Someone needs to save this girl before she breaks.