Chapter 1

I finally posted something... AGAIN!!!!! Yeah!! I'm sorry. I had marching band and that took up a lot of my time plus school and all my stupid algebra homework that takes forever to do. I hardly had time to myself the past few months. D: plus I didn’t have any influence or anything to keep me writing. My writing buddy is never on FB anymore and so yeah... But i finally decided to write this one day. So here it is.  The first chappy of Bitter End is now up. *Hugs my stuffed platypus* So enjoy the chappy. I have no idea when I will post another chappy in any of my stories so... just keep your eyes open. I might update when you least expect it. :P Oh and if you can... look at this story a friend of mine is writing. It's called Troubled Road by ToraLover. The name s only temporary but it's not a bad story. I'm helping her out, and it would really motivate her to keep writing it if people told her what they thought about it. So go check it out!!

________________________________________________________

“Ok, Nandel. I give up. Where are you?”

I peaked out of my hiding spot on the top of the bookshelf in my father’s study, my black shaggy hair hanging in my face.  I pushed myself off and onto the unsuspecting person below me. 

“Nandel!” screeched my younger sister, Glyndra, from under me. Her black hair was splayed out under her as she looked up at me with her angry and surprised emerald green eyes.

“Haha! Did I scare you?” I asked sarcastically, crawling off of her.

“Just a little,” she mumbled, sitting up to glare at me.  

“Aw you know you love me,” I teased.

“Watch it. I know where you sleep mister,” she smirked. She took a good look at my somewhat scared face and burst out laughing.  Even though she was 7 (a year younger then me) she was still scary by all means sometimes. You didn’t want to mess with her, or at least I didn’t.

“You suck,” I pouted, trying to look as upset and angry as possible.

“Well I’m glad that someone other then me finally figured it out,” she laughed.

I sighed in defeat and threw my hands up in the air. “Ok. I give up. You win.”

“Yes! Point for Glyndra. And the score comes to… Glyndra 3, Nandel 0.”

“Yeah yeah don’t get to cocky now. I’ll beat you one of these days.”

“Oh you WISH you could,” she giggled. In an instant she was up off the floor and running out the door, knowing that I would chase after her for her comment.

I sat there, dumbfounded by her sudden exit, for a few minutes. My brain was going over and over the conversation, wondering what could have caused her to run away. That’s when her final comment finally sank in, and I looked at the door with wide eyes. “HEY!!” I exclaimed loudly, jumping up to run after her.

A giggle echoed down the right hallway, along with the slapping of her bare feet against the tiled floor.

“Get back here!” I yelled down the hallway at her, taking off in her direction.

“You gotta catch me first,” she exclaimed over her shoulder at me.

With that we started a heated chase around the palace, zipping past maids and butlers as fast as we could.  This was no surprise to them though, seeing that my younger sister and I were the closest of all my siblings, and were constantly chasing or wrestling with one another. Some stumbled, and occasionally squealed as we zipped by, surprised by our sudden appearance and exit. Others just grinned and watched us as we passed, shaking their heads slightly.