Chapter 2

Yeah!! A new chapteris here!!:D I'm sorry that I haven't been updating anything but I'vebeen super duper busy. I've beenworking on "Never Laugh at a Live Dragon" alot and even some on "Forgottenand Lost". Plus we've been moving my sister back from collage and I just got my new gaming computer the other day so not I can play Diablo 3. (I've been playing for only three days and I'm already up to lvl 24. :P ) . I probably wont be uploading alot after I finish writing this story (which is only like one more chapter) cause I wanna have alot written in case something happens like writers block. that way I'll always have something to upload. So it might be a while. but to make it up to you I made this chapter super duper UBER long. that and it's a pretty dramatic chapter.

Oh!! Justa warning now btw. this is really important so pay attention. THIS CHAPTER IS VERY BLOODY AND MAY TERRIFY YOUNG CHILDREN OR THE RIDICULOUSLY WIMPY NINJA!!! If you aren't good with blood or rape or stuff like that then I would recommend you have a vomit bag setting nearby the whole time you read this. *nods* Just a warning.

I'm in the process of finding some good background music to listen to while you read this but I'm not having any luck so hopefully I'll find something soon. If I do it'll be posted on the side here in that direction ---> . Listen to it while you read. It really makes the mood ten times better. :) Oh and the picture is the symbol for the dragon kingdom in case you're curious.

Well enjoy the chapter and feel free to comment all you want. I'm going to shut up now cause this is getting WAAYYY to long.

Here's The Bitter End chapter 2. Read ahead... if you dare. :P

___________________________________________________________

          After our little “stunt” today, Glyndra and I were sat down firmly in the grand library with mother who was nagging at our improper behavior. Glyndra was staring off into space, playing with the phoenix shaped pendant on her necklace while I looked out the window and daydreamed. Mother didn’t realize we weren’t paying attention, which didn’t surprise me at the least. She hardly ever pays attention to us unless we do something wrong.

           “I don’t know what you were thinking! I mean I’ve told you time and time again not to run around in the castle. In fact, you shouldn’t be running at all. Least of all you, Glyndra. It’s unbecoming of a princess to run. Plus using your werecat powers in the castle in front of everyone. That was so idiotic! I really thought you had a better head, Nandel. I raised both of you better then this,” she nagged, pacing the floor. The door suddenly opened and a maid walked in, bowing to her.

          “M’lady, there is someone waiting for you in the grand foyer. They say it’s important to talk to you. He said something about your oldest daughter,” she informed.

           “Ohh! It must be a suitor! Quick, go tell him I’m on my way. I must meet him.”

          “Yes, M’lady,” the maid said. She gave us a little wink as she left, closing the door behind her.

             It’s so funny that all the maids are on our side because they hate our mom as much as we do. I smirked to myself.

           “Both of you stay put in the library. I’m not finished with you yet,” mother warned. She gave us an evil glare then turned and rushed out of the room, leaving the door cracked slightly. I looked over at Glyndra as a grin crept across my face.

            “Wanna ditch her?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

           “But that would make her even more furious. Especially after she finds out the whole suitor thing was all a hoax,” she observed. A slight pause followed her statement before a devious smile covered her face. “Let’s do it!!” She let out a laugh and ran towards the door.