Adrienette

Just so you know, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OTHER PART It's a totally separate one shot. (That may be expanded upon)

(Rain scene remake+ the aftermath, in which Marinette is a little bit more herself around Adrien and not a blubbering mess)

Side note: now that I finished writing this. It totally went in another direction and I'm not even sorry.
-------
"Marinette wait please! You have to understand that I was only trying to take the gum off, you know how Chloe can be." Adrien pleaded, following Marinette out of the school and into the rainy streets of Paris.

"Adrien, you can't just expect me to believe you, I barely know you." Marinette answered turning around to face him and nearly bumping into him, with how fast Adrian was going trying to keep up with her.

"Well, why don't we get to know each other then," Adrien says, cocking his head to the side and looking at Marinette with his pleading green eyes. Adrien having come to the school last month, was having a hard time making real friends because of his Father, everyone wants to be friends with him to get in good with the fashion scene of Paris. Nino was one of the only ones who seemed sincere and also the fact that he doesn't even know what a tie is helps in his case to convince Adrien that he couldn't care less about fashion. And Chloe, she has always just been there ever since they were younger and Adrien was forced to hang out with a total brat. He is finally in a place where he can experience everything for the first time, friendships and relationships, feelings and just people in general. And the only person for some reason who he actually wants to get to know is the one running away from him in the pouring rain.

Marinette, who has always been a sucker for baby doll eyes, one of her weaknesses, physically couldn't say no to them, Adrien's eyes especially has the effect to draw her in, she found her self looking up through her lashes at them, somehow getting speechless at the intensity of which he was looking at her right now.

She parted her lips slightly and let out a breathe. She was soaked now, a drop of water fell from her lips as she exhaled. Adrien was also soaked and Marinette couldn't help but realise how adorable he looked in this moment with his hair drenched and clothes soaked through. Really? how does she find her self in these situations? "Alright, why don't we just start again," she said extending her dripping hand for Adrien to shake, "I'm Marinette."

Adrien smiled, wide and bright and incredibly adorable. He extended his hand to meet her's and shook it gladly, there was a sudden spark between them when their skin touched that both felt but did not mention. "I'm Adrien nice to meet you, my lady." And to Marinette's surprise he bent down and kissed the back of her hand. She felt a flutter in her chest at his action and for some reason didn't want their encounter to end. She smiled back at him and for a few moments they were simply looking at each other smiling and sharing the bond of something new.

"Why don't we start now?" Adrien asked nervously, suddenly being slightly afraid of her answer, "schools over and I want to take you to get something to eat, I feel bad for making you get soaked in the rain." He looked apologetic and glanced at her finding it incredibly adorable that she would risk her clothes and hair to stand out here and listen to him, and he found it incredibly hot how her wet clothes clung to certain parts of her body. He should not think like that, he thought, she's my friend I don't know what I'd do if I screwed this up again.

Marinette only chuckled amusingly, a nice welcoming sound in Adrien's ears, and said, "yeah there better be a huge four course meal for all this inconvenience you've cause me."