Marichat part 2

I know it's been a Long times since I updated but in my Defence I was trying to pass my exams...... I brought marichat sin at least?

This is a continuation of the last marichat story I did, here's a recap.

"Marinette walked over to him, and brought her hand to the zipper. She zipped him back up and gave him a smile. He looked so shocked, "Mar.. I.." He tried in a Low voice. But Marinette was not having it. She knew how important keeping their identity was so she shook her head to silence him. Chat came to his senses then gave up and grabbed her by the waist, kissing her deeply before disappearing out of the window and into the night.

Marinette was left, hot and bothered. She didn't have any explanation for what they had just done other than she she felt like she needed it- needed him. She then took a step back from the window, turning around to face her room. She looked around, getting flashes of what they had done due to the mess. Her skin felt tingly at the thought. Then she glanced at her bed, not expecting much other than it being rumpled. But she saw the rips in her sheets next to where they had lain. Claw marks consumed the bed and Marinette gulped, imagining what the bed would have looked like if they had done what they were about to do..."
--------------

Its been quiet the past few days, no Adrien in school, no akuma attacks, and...... No chat. That last one somehow hurt Marinette more than she expected. She understood that what they had done was coming from a place of loneliness and heartbreak. And that the moments they shared were purely comforting and of course meant nothing to both of them... she understood this, yet Marinette couldn't help but feel as though it were not completely nothing. She remembered thinking that she wanted that, the way that chat was looking at her made her believe for a second that it meant something to him too. But that's crazy, Marinette thought, why would he possibly feel anything towards me? He hasn't even bothered to come back.  Marinette face palmed and let out a huge groan, ugh what's wrong with me? Why do i keep thinking about this?! Marinette felt like she was a giant idiot, thinking about a boy who probably doesn't even think about her at all, and not to mention Adrien! How could she forget about him, the crush she has had for so Long, does this mean I stopped having a crush on adrien? Another boy who is not interested in me. I can't believe I'm actually wasting my time thinking about two people who probably don't even care about me! How pathetic am I?! Marinette threw her pencil across her room.

"UGH!! Whats wrong with me!!!" She yelled to the empty space, and put her head on the desk.

"Nothing Marinette, its completely normal teen Drama," said tikki, who had just woken up from her nap.

Marinette sighed and slowly lifted her head up to her little floating Kwami. "No offence tikki, but how could you possibly know that?"

"Marinette, you forget that I have been alive for 1000s of years and had to be with many ladybugs, most of whom are teenagers with teen problems like you," tikki said kindly.

"You're right, I'm sorry tikki I forgot about that," Marinette sighed.

"You know I'm always here to talk to if you want," said tikki softly. Marinette gave tikki a sad smile.

"It's alright, I kind of feel pathetic thinking about this, I just want to focus on my homework and get all this out of my head. But thank you anyway," said Marinette.

"Okay, but if you change your mind, I'm here," said tikki snuggling into Marinette's neck for a few moments before flying away.  Marinette sighed, tomorrow was going to be another Long day.