Marichat Part 1 (aka the sin of all sins)

ATTENTION TO ALL! I HAVE ZERO PLAN FOR THIS WE WILL JUST SEE WHERE MY CREATIVE JUICES ARE FLOWING TODAY I AM INSPIRED LETS GO! HAVE FUN!

Now that I've written this, I really suggest you take caution, it is definitely more Sin worthy than the other things I've done so if that makes you uncomfortable I suggest you don't read this one.
-------------------------------

Today was a bad day for Marienette. Not because she was late for school, yet again, and got sent home with a second warning. Not because her parents grounded her for a week upon hearing about this warning. And not because she had to cancel her plans with Alya for the third time this week, the first two being completely ladybug related, there isn't much you can do when you have to go fight off akumas every other day. But it was bad because of Adrien. Oh Adrien, the crush that Marinette did not want to have, she was strong and independent and having a crush kind of threw that off. She couldn't help that every time she saw him she would get butterflies in her stomach and get all awkward and shy around him. She hated it to be honest, because it meant she became vulnerable, and to have someone reject you again and again, it just weighs on your heart a little and it does not feel good. Technically though he did not outright reject her, he would never do that, one of the other reasons Marinette has a crush on him, but it's the nonchalant way he always is around her, and the vibe that he is not interested in her that way. Today for instance, he called her 'buddy', it crushed Marinette more than she thought it would and so of all the valid reasons she should be upset, this was it. And Marinette couldn't help feel angry about it. She was currently sitting on the floor of her bedroom right after her parents left for the gala and vowing to try and put this all out of her head. Tikki decided to try and cheer her up, "Marinette, I know you are bummed about Adrien and everything else that's been happening today so I thought that we could talk about it if you want."

Marinette glanced up at her floating kwami and forced a smile, "I'm alright tikki I just want to put everything out of my mind and get over him, at least for a little while."

"Well you might just get what you want because look outside!" Tikki exclaimed flying to the window.

"Oh no! Paris is under Attack, I have a feeling it's an akumatised victim," Marinette thought out loud, "Tikki! Spots on!" The kwami was transferred into the miraculous and ladybug was out the roof door within seconds.

-battle scene in which ladybug and chat noir successfully and badassly save Paris yet again-

"Pound it" they said together pounding their fists.

"You know, my lady, I am quite upset I didn't get to use my cataclysm today," Chat said putting an arm around ladybug's shoulders.

"Oh poor kitty," ladybug said removing Chat's arm from around her, "but unlike you, my miraculous is beeping, see you soon Chat." Ladybug said, then took the skies with her yo-yo.

Chat was left yet again, feeling upset that ladybug shook off all of his advances and flirting. Just like every time. Maybe he should just admit defeat? Ladybug will never like him like that, she only thinks of him as a partner, or a side kick probably. It is now evening and there is barely anyone on the streets, Chat decides to walk home and clear his head. Maybe he should start trying to get over her.

"Oh no I'm not going to make it home in time," ladybug noticed. She got back on the ground and went behind a random building just as the flash of light changed her back into Marinette. What am I going to do now? She thought. It's getting late and I'm 20 minutes from my house! She started to panic but realised there is no point in panicking. She would just walk home. So, she started walking down the almost empty streets towards her house. The silence brought back her initial troubles of the day and she so desperately wanted to forget about this. That's when she saw him, they looked up at the same time from across the street and she wondered why Chat was still here, she would have assumed he would be tired and go home after all they went through today. She was fine with just ignoring him and continuing home but he started crossing the street over to her.