Two

(I thought this gif was really cute)

--

I heavily sigh as Stephen, Klay and I walk into the small diner down the street from klay's house.

We take our seats, Klay sitting next to me quickly as he notices Stephen trying to sit next to me instead, which makes Stephen sigh and slide into the other side of the booth across from us.  

"So..."I carry on, not knowing what to say since the two boys are glaring at each other.

"You knew damn well that I just wanted to come with Kota." klay glares." Besties night out."

Steph smirks, and I roll my eyes. " well I'm your best friend too so I should be included even if I were to be the third wheel." he shrugs as the waitress appears at the end of the table.

"drinks?"the lady says in a dull voice, as if shed rather be anywhere else but here at nine at night.

"I'll have a water please." I hum, staring at the menu she passed out to us.

She grumbled a incoherent response and looked over at steph, waiting for his order impatiently.

 "ill just have  water too." he glances over at me before grabbing his phone and typing away.

""so will I." Klay mutters grumpily and sets down the menu and also grabs his phone.

mumbling profanities under my breath, i stand up and head to the restroom without warning them about where I'm going.

just as I suspected, they didn't even notice I left until I came back.

"Where were you? I just ordered you a burger because that's the usual."

I nod with a half smile and take a sip of my water that rested on the table.

After several moments of silence, Klay breaks it. "So you have a game tomorrow, huh?" he mutters To me through his hand that was resting on his chin.

nodding, I look up to see Steph set down his phone for the first time since we've been here. "What time?"

"Seven." I say to him as he nods, and returns to his phone.

sighing, the food finally comes after what seems like forever.

'''''''

"So are  you coming to my game tomorrow, Klay?" I ask him from the backseat of the car as he drives to my house to drop me off.

he nods, glancing at me through the rear view mirror. "Yeah. always."

I smile as I look back into the mirror at him.

I also get a glimpse of stephen, who seemed to not be having a very good time, so I thought I'd say something to him. "How 'bout you steph?"

He lifts his gaze to mine in the mirror  and turns around to face me. "How about me what?" he asks quietly, making me wonder whats gotten his mood to change.

"Are you coming?" I cough a little, having a hard time believing that I'm actually suggesting this dude can come, but he never did anything to me. "to my game, I mean."

he gives me a confused smile. " You want me to come?" He points at his own chest, asking if he heard what i was trying to say.

i nod, and swallow hard while Klay glances at me questionably. "Yeah I guess that's what i'm trying to  say.." I trail off, afraid of his opinion. 

he smiles, truly happy. "Yeah, sure."

i smile at him as Klay pulls into my driveway. 

leaning forward, i press a kiss to Klay's cheek, and fist bump Curry before i hop out and run into my house to get a good nights rest for tomorrow.

'''''''''''

"You ready to kick soome ass?" I hear a voice ask me as i lace up my sneakers on one of the seats.

the voice belonged to no one other than steph curry, ho had a wide smile on his face.

I nod my head. "We play the Lynx today." i state. " we got this in the bag."

"Promise me that you Dont hurt yourself." he mutters jokingly, taking a seat next to me.

 I roll my eyes and stand up to go to the locker room. " promise!" I let out as I make my way down the hall.

''''''''''

Screaming fans sound loudly as The whistle blows, signalling time for the game to start.

" lets go girls." i clap several of my teammates on the back before the starting five take their places for tip-off.

the ball flies in the air right towards me, so I grab it and make my way down the court to call some plays.

i pass it off to my teammate and quickly since the lane was open, go the opposite direction of which I passed to, and run through to the middle for a wide open floater.

Smiling to myself aas i hear the crowd cheer, I look around the arena to find Klay.

But instead of my eyes meeting Klay's, they came acroos stephen's smiling face which made me freeze.

his beautiful green eyes stare wickedly into mine as he puts his thumbs up as if to say, "Good job."

As I was about to glance over at Klay, who was sitting next to Steph, the ball sudden;y hir me in the arm, and i hear my coach's frantic voice yell my last name several times.

"Storm, what the hell?"

"C'mon, we gotta game here dont go be lookin at Steph Curry."

"why is he here? Oh my god Steph!"

While my teamates fantasize that asshole, i notice a player on the other team drive by a player on mine that was just staring out into the crowd.

so my coach calls a time out.

this is going to be a long game.

''''''''''''

Last quarter, and we're down by two.

" Lets go Kota!" I here Klay scream from the front row.

rolling my eyes, i toll the ball in bounds to our center, and she passes it right back, per usual.

The ref's whistle blows, since i was standing out of bounds with a basketball in my hand.

I sigh and hand him the ball and walk back onto the court.

The opposing team's pointguard slowly walks it up, seeming very confident.

Overly confident...too confident.

almost like Stephen..hmm.

So as she nears, i take advantage over her pride, I tip the ball lout of the girls hands and make my way to our basket for a fast break.

Thinking I was definetly going to score, I threw the ball up, but I never saw if I made it or not.

Because before I knew it, there was a girl pushing me from behind , making me roll my ankle, and suddenly, an elbow slammed into my face, rendering me to fall down onto the hardwood, dazed as my head slams against the cool floor.

And before everything went fuzzy, I heard a familiar voice call my name before i was being held in someones arms.

''''''''''

oooh it happened!! haha :)

thanks for reading!!