Chapter 1 The beginning

Hey guys this is my first story so sorry for any mistakes. Hope you like the book, btw I might have slow updates sorry. Picture of Emma above☝☝☝☝☝
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"COME ON, SARAH!!!" I screamed from downstairs for my 6 year old sister.

"Coming sissy!!!" She rushed into the kitchen in a pink checkered dress that I picked for her." Stop yelling would you." She said in a angry tone.

She looks so cute, her dirty blond her fall to her shoulder but barely, her brown eyes starring at me angrily.

We had similar features, my dirty blond hair went to the mid of my back, but I have green blue eyes like our mother. She had brown eyes like our father.

"Ok ok, sorry, but we have to hurry I'm late for school." I grabbed her lunch box which I packed for her and her book bag.

"Ready sissy!" She says waiting for me at the door.

I passed her, her things and grabbed my car keys and my bag and quickly put on my worn out black converse.

I opened the door for sarah and drove off in my "pass down" Toyota. I have a bike and another BMW sports car in my garage, but I try to stay under the radar at school.

I dropped Sarah at her elementary school, she blowed me a kiss before leaving and I did the same back.

After dropping her off I speed off to my school which was about 5 minutes away.

I parked my car and rushed to my locker. I grabbed my stuff and quickly ran to my first period.

I'm a junior,16 now, staying under the radar and getting good grades, is my goal. My gang, The Black Angels, was where I go every weekend.

My mom died when I was 13 and ever since I was 14 I took over the gang. The black was my mom's gang, my dad said that I could take over it under two rules. One, I have to keep up grades, and two don't get hurt. I do get scratches or bruises from fights, but they aren't major.

My dad is a business man so he is usually not at home. When I'm not home or out dealing with some gang problems, Jana comes and babysit Sarah.

Jana is a member of my gang, she's about 7 years older than me, she's like a mother to me even though she's pretty young. I don't trust anyone except my gang, but it all depends.

I don't need friends, they always will end up lying to you or betraying you.

"Now the homework tonight is to read the shakespeare poem and write an essay on what you think it's trying to say from your POV." Mr. Francis said in his old boring vocie. I wrote the homework down on my notebook .

I rushed out first period english and rushed to my history class, btw I hate history.

I walked in just in time before the bell ringed. Oh also I hate my history teacher too Mr. Mensah.

I sat at my usual spot, during the middle of class when I was bored to death but trying to stay awake, the classroom door singed open.

Which came in the one and only, Zackary Martin. The school's bad boy or I would like to say the school's idiot, a hot idiot.

Everyone looked at him including Mr. Mensah."Well hello, what a nice thing to be walking in like that." Mr. Mensah said sarcastically.

"Well hello to you to Mr. Men." He gave the teacher a smirk, which the teacher reply with a mad glance. I chuckled, and the class too was laughing.

He walked to the back of the classroom and sat down, putting his legs on the desk and pulled out his phone. I mean if your going to do nothing in class then why come.

Zackary Martin was the school bad boy, a jock ass but hot really hot. He had light brown hair that he stuck up with gel. He also had beautiful eyes, they were blue, the blue you see in the ocean when it's a sunny and clear day. He had an awesome body, tall and muscular.

I starred at him until he noticed me starring and winked at me. I got to my senses and turned back trying to hide my blushing pink cheeks.

Mr. Mensah continued class, after a long hour the bell finally ringed and I rushed out, when someone grabbed me.

"Did you have fun starring at me." A familiar vocie said. He spin me around to face him, I starred into his eyes then his lips. He had a smirk on his face. " You sure do like to stare at people?"

" Huh, sorry sorry." I said coming to my senses. He rolled his eyes, and pushed me to the wall. His hands on either side of me, causing me to be trapped.

"Move." I looked at him was a death glare.

" Well someone is having a bad day."

" I'm not one of your toys, so let me go." I yelled, I see people starting to stare. The one thing I don't like attention.

He leaned over closer and closer. Our lips was centimeters apart, I closed my eyes afraid. I then felt a warm breath on my ear.

"You will be." He pulled away with a smirk. I was lost, confused, but mostly mad, he's messing with me.

I grabbed his hand and pushed him to the wall, he was shocked. I lean over to his ear.

"Never." I pulled back and smirked back at him. He just looked at me with shock. I looked around there are still a few people here starring but most of them went to class.

I walked down the hallway to my locker and banged my head on my locker.

What have I done, omg what the fuck I must be crazy. Staying under the radar, nope pushing the bad boy to the wall didn't help.

I looked at my phone seeing that I'm almost late. I grabbed my books in my locker and rushed to my 3rd period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading.