Chapter 7

Josh above👆👆👆👆👆

Hilolo

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting.

Answer: Nickname for girlfriend is Potato. Nickname for boyfriend is idk maybe kookie.

Enjoy

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Emma POV

During the rest of the week I didn't see Zackary anymore. Thank god.

"What a great week it is?" I said in a sarcastic tone to Josh who sat across me at starbucks.

It was Saturday and we are just chilling at the mall.

I put my chin on the table and spread my hands across the table.

"Gummy bear, its a new week on Monday." He grinned and took a slip of his coffee.

"Ugh Elephant, you and your optimistic." I rolled my eyes. He looked at me with shock and annoyance.

"Don't call me elephant."

"Elephant Elephant Elephant!!!!!! You are a Elephant!!!.'' I laughed and he laughed with me.

Then suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me up.

"WTF who are you? " Then I looked dead into the face I punched a few days ago.

"Then why the f*ck did you punch me?" Zackary questioned me.

"What's your problem dude?" I pulled my wrist out of his grip with a strong pull.

"WHATS MY PROBLEM? YOU WERE THE ONE THAT PUNCHED ME?!" He yelled.

He sure does have a temper. I hate people yelling, ugh.

"Number 1, stop yelling. Number 2, like I said that's what you get for kissing me." I said looking straight into his eyes.

Before he can reply, Josh came in front of me. They were about the same height, they were really tall.

"Leave her alone, would you? Like what she said, you got what you deserved."

"I was talking to her not you sir, so piss off."

"Your the one that should piss off. We were talking and you were the one that popped out of no where, so piss off!"

"And what if I don't." Zackary said smirking pulling a chair up, turned it around and sat down. He was challenging Josh.

"Then we would have to do it the hard way."

I knew what Josh was going to do next. So before he could I grabbed his fist and pulled it back before he threw the punch.

"Calm down. Just ignore him." I said calming Josh down and sitting him back on the chair he sat.

"So, that is the Zackary who kissed you." I nodded my head and slipped back into my chair.

"It's okay, he's just a jerk."

"Hello if you haven't noticed I'm still here." I turned around and gave him a dead glare.

"Why are you still here?" I was getting so annoyed.

"To see you honey." He said scooting  closer.

"Yeah, move!" I pushed his head.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Why is he still here?" Josh asked pointing to  Zackary behind me.

I shrugged my shoulders and kept walking.

"Wait!" I yelled suddenly. I looked at Josh then hot topic then back at him. He nodded his head and we went in.

Zackary followed us.

"What you think?" I asked holding up a black choker with a elephant on it to Josh.

He rolled his eyes then walked away.

I was confused then noticed why he did that. Elephant I though and laughed.

I brought the choker to the cashier and he ringed it up. He gave me the bag with the choker in it then looked beind me.

Zackary stood behind me like a bodyguard, looking left and then right.

"What?" He asked when he saw us staring at him.

"Nothing." I laughed and headed out of the store.

"Josh, I'll be outside." I said to him and he nodded.

I stood outside of the store waiting for Josh while Zackary stood next to me.

"Is he your boyfriend or something?" He shoved my shoulder to get my attention.

I looked up at him from my phone.

"Why you ask?"

"You guys look like a old married couple." We did and many people asked us that, I thought.

"No, he's a family like friend. Best friend." I explained.

He nodded his head.

Did I see wrong because I saw a hint of relief on his face. Was he jealous? No impossible! He hates me.

♢♢♢♢♢

Zackary POV

Emma suddenly yelled wait. She is one weird girl. She looked at the boy named "Josh" then at hot topic then back at him.

Was they having a mental conversation?

I just looked at them in craziness. They walked into hot topic, and I just followed them.

I saw the store before when I go to the mall and hang out but I never actually went in before.

We walked in and I follow Emma to a counter filled with chokers. She held up a chokers with an elephant and Josh rolled his eyes.

And now what an inside joke. I never felt so left out.

Me and Emma, we stood in front of the  store waiting for Josh. I felt I had to ask, it was a fire burning in me ever since I saw them in school together.

No I wasn't stalking. I just happen to walk by, just walk by.

"Is he your boyfriend or something?" I shoved her shoulder.

"Why you ask?" Why did I ask? I thought. Who cares! I just need an answer.

"No, he's just a family like friend. Best friend." I nodded my head.

Yass! Yass! Yass! Wait! What's wrong with me? What the f*ck was I feeling jealous. No, I hate her.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

This chapter is pretty calm and chill. I know. Hoped you guys like it!!!

Question: Who's your celebrity crush? It could be a boy or a girl.

Thank you sooo much for reading
Vote and comment!!!! ❤❤❤