Chapter 11

Hilolo

It's been a while, but sorry for the late updates.

I haven't post any questions for a while because I don't know what to ask, but there will be one this time. Look at the end of the chapter.

Thank you sooo much for reading!!!!!

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Emma POV

"Why do you keep following me? And how do you know my classes?" Zackary shrugged his shoulders and kept looking at his phone.

He's been following me for the last 3 days.
I look up to see Josh down the hall and I waved happily at him. He smiled and waved back happily. I ran towards him and gave him a big bear hug

"Hey, gummy bear! How's your day?"
He giggled in my ear and pulled back from the hug.

"Good-" Zackary coughed at the side, stopping me."other than that." I pointed to Zackary.

"Well, see you later. Have a nice lunch. I have to go to Ms.Kepler's for an assignment." Josh looked at me and winked. I giggled and wave goodbye to him.

I walked straight towards the cafeteria. Zackary was still behind me, I stopped and turned around. He stopped too and looked straight at me.

"Do you like him?" He asked.

"What?! You mean Josh? No of course not. But why do you care?" He paused for a moment and slowly walked towards me.

"Do you like me?" He was 2 inches away from me. I starred into his eyes.

I have avoided the question in my head for days already. I almost forgot about it. I thought to myself before it must be a mistake, but now I feel confused.

"I...I... I don't know. I don't think so... No!" I stuttered.

He kept starring at me, but I walked away.

I don't know. Do I? Don't I? It ran though my head like spikes, too painful to think about.

From behind, he grabbed my waist and pulled me to the wall. He starred at me. He was so damn hot, why God?! Why does he have to be hot and a jerk.

"But I like you, Parker." He whispered into my ear.

I was confused and shocked. I stood there speak less.

He picked up my chin and I starred into his softed eyes. He leaned in and kissed my cheeks.

Then he pushed himself off the wall and left. Just like last time, he left, not turning back.

I weirdly felt lonely, lonely without him. I starred into the wall across from me.

"EMMA PARKER!" A girl I know from one of my class yelled at me.

"WHAT?!" I yelled, shocked.

"Are you okay? You were just starring blankly into the wall." She said to me.

"Oh nothing. I was just... oh its nothing. Thank you." I smiled at her and walked away to avoid any more questions.

I walked to my locker and switched my books.

What did he want? He said he liked me. Why? How? Impossible!

"WHYYY GODD??" I yelled.

I looked around to see everyone starring at me. I zipped up my bag and left quickly,  embarrassed.

~~~
The rest of the week past smoothly. I felt a slight lonely without Zackary behind me. I didn't even see him, it gave me a worry feeling.

I sat on my bed Saturday morning with my work around me.

*Ring ring*

My phone ringed and I see Jana's face on the cover.

"Hey EMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Jana yelled in the phone.

"Okay okay. What's up." I giggled at her silliness.

"Nothing just bored. What's up?"

"Nothing. Well... there is one thing. You know Zackary?"

"You mean like Zackary, the Welsh Gangleader, Zackary. The one you kissed at the mall, Zackary?"

"Yes... that one. Well...ever since Monday, he's been following me in school. And these few days, he disappeared after..."

"After... Come on!"

"After he kissed me-"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" Jana yelled stopping me.

"Okay okay. Stop yelling."

"Oops sorry. Okay back to the point. Your worried?"

"What noooooo!" I reputed quickly.

"You miss him?" I hear her chuckle on the other side of the phone.

"What?! Of course not!" I face started to warm up.

"Awwww! Are you blushing?" It felt like she was right next to me. I looked around to see if she's here.

"Noo." I lied.

"Yes you are!" She laughed into the phone.

"Stop it! I'm going to hang up!"

"Nooooooo! I got you an answer."

"What? What answer?"

"The answer is...YOU LIKE HIM!" My head started to spin.

"NOOOO!! Impossible!"

"You-" I hanged up before she can say it again.

"I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I DON'T LIKE HIM!!!" I shake my hair with my hands.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Question: What's your favorite TV show?

Thank you everyone for reading!!!!