Chapter 9

Hilolo

Here comes a new chapter enjoy!!!

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Emma POV

I got up and went into my dressing room.

Josh banged on the door trying to convince me to not go, but I ignored him.

I traded my shorts for skinny jeans and my sweatshirt for a crop top. I grabbed my pocket knife and stuffed it into my pocket.

I walked out of the closet. Josh already stopped banging and looked up from the laptop when I walked out. Micheal already left and it was only me and him now in the room.

"Emma! You can't go!" I continued to ignore him. I walked up to the locked cabinet and punched in the password and opened the door.

The cabinet had a collections of guns, I grabbed a Walter P99 and struck it in the back of my pant waist. I grabbed my long coat, and my mask.

Josh was still begging me to stay. I walked out of the room and into the car lot.

There sat 5 motorcycle and 7 sports cars, there were a BMW, a Lamborghini,  a Ferrari, and the other expensive brands. I grabbed a pair of  keys that was on the wall and hopped onto a black motorcycle with a red rose on the side of the bike.

"Emma calm down!" Josh stopped me.
"Josh! I have to go!"

"You don't know what they want! Or who they are!" Josh said in a half yelling tone.

"Josh, they have Samuel! He's part of the gang and that means he's my family,our family! I'm not going to sit around when they have one of our family!" Josh face got soft. He know I was stubborn, and I wouldn't let go no matter what if it comes to family.

"Just be careful! Be safe call me when something is wrong! Got it?" He kissed my forehead and grabbed the mask and put it on me.

I smiled at him in reply and nodded my head.

I stepped on the engine and I was racing out of the lot into the cold night. My coat flew into the wind, like a scene from a movie.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I stepped off the motorcycle. It was really dark and empty, which made my boots echo through the streets.

The building was empty and dirty, I walked up the stairs looking back and forth if there was anyone

I walked up to the highest floor and saw a men sitting on a chair, tied and had a sock in my mouth.

Next to him stood 2 guys and a men in the middle who stood leaning on the other men.

"Finally here." The men leaning said.

I mumur to myself, please don't be him, please. The vocie gave it away, the hair and the eyes. Why?! Why him?!

Zackary Martin stood with a smirk on his face.

"Well, isn't it Zackary Martin. We aren't going to give you the land."

" I don't want the land. How about a trade of a life for a peak of your face, madam." He walked towards Sam.

I walked slowly closer to them and and ran to the 2 men that was standing there.

I punched his face and faced him over and elbowed his nose, then his shingles. He fell on the floor, and the other one came charging towards me. I blocked his punch and sent one back to him. I kicked him stomach and twisted his arm, he shouted with pain. I then kicked his stomach multiple time and sent him flying.

I didn't get a black belt in Kudo for fun.

"Sorry, Mr. Martin what did you say? Oh oops I think I just beat up your men." I walked up to him with a smirked on my face.

He didn't look a bit bothered. He looked at me in amusement and smirked back.

"His or yours?" I looked at Sam, he shake his head .

"Mine!" I said firmly, but I have to bring him to safety first. I untied him and he gave me a worried face I nodded my head and gave him a warm smile.

"Go, I might be able to save myself, but it will be harder if they had you." I gave him my keys and and pushed him on the bike.

He nodded his head and speeded away looking back but I waved him to go.

I turned around and there stood Zackary with his hands in his pocket.

I walked up to him.

"Take it off!" He said firmly.

"If you say so!" I picked my hand up but grabbed his hands and turned him around instead. I was going to kick him, but he spinned himself around and pinned me onto the wall.

"You are one sneaky girl." He said his breath on my ears. He starred at my eyes, and I gave him a dead glare.

He pulled my mask off with one hand and his other hand still holding both of my hands.

He looked a bit surprised and alot of I knew it.

"Emma Parker! The nerd is a Gangleader!" Zackary said in a proud vocie.

"Don't tell anyone!" He waited for a moment before replying.

"Fine! But under one condition." He said smirking.

"What do you want?"

"Be mine!" I looked at him in unbelief.
"No, but you have to keep the secert." He starred at me then he leaned closer towards me.

He kissed my neck and down to my collar bone, I moaned.

"Looks like you body is betraying you." He said looking at me then my lips.

He put his index finger on my lips and drew a line down from the top of my lips to the bottom.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Thank you for reading sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes.

Hoped you liked this chapter!