Chapter 13

Hilolo

Its a short chapter, but it's super sweet!!!
Hope you like the chapter!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Emma POV

We are sitting in the car, instead of standing in the rain now.

We are both soaking wet and breathing hard.

"Waited for that forever." He spoke. I looked at him and he starred back at me.

"You have beautiful eyes." I blurted out and covered my mouth, so embarrassed. He giggled next to me.

"You have beautiful lips." His lips formed a smile. He starred into my eyes then flowed down to my lips.

I patted his head to stop his stare. He looked at me with a pout on his face.

"Drive! My sisters waiting." I giggled.

~~~~

He stopped in front of my sister's school. It already stopped raining.

"Be right back!" He nodded.

I found Sarah in her usual spot and waved at her.

"Your late!" She frowned to me.

"Sorry, I'll buy you ice cream." I said in a guilty face. She jumped up.

"How about two!" She asked happily. I nodded my head and she jumped up and down.

Kids, they don't have to worry about anything.

I lead her to Zackary's car. I opened the back door and got her in a seat belt. I went to the passenger seat and settled in.

"Who are you?" Sarah blurted.

I coughed to alert her to be polite. She ignored me and looked at Zackary.

"Zackary Martin. And you, you beautiful lady." Zackary gave her a big smile.

"Sarah Emerald Parker. You may call me Sarah." I hide my face into my hands. She's doing it again, she always likes to act like an adult.

Zackary let out a loud laugh and high fived Sarah. I picked up my head to see them winking at each other.

What?! I was so confused. How can they be so close when they just met.

"DRIVE!" I yelled. I could not take these two anymore.

Through the whole ride, they talked about what food they like to eat, what ice cream they like to eat. It was like a never ending conversation.

"We are here!" I said as Zackary parked the car in our driveway. I was going to open the car door, then Sarah spoke.

"Mr. Zackary. Do you want to come in for dinner?" Sarah asked. Zackary looked at me and I looked at Sarah in a 'What are you talking about' face.

"But-" I was cut off.

"Oh, my Emmy, don't be so impolite." Sarah said in her adult tone.

"Yeah, Emmy." Zackary said next to me. He giggled and opened the back door to let Sarah out.

"I lost to two children." I put up both of my hands in surrender. They laughed in front of the door waiting for me to open it.

~~~~~~

"That was delicious!" Zackary licked his lips and put down his fork.

"I know, Emmy makes the best Spaghetti!" Sarah said finishing her plate.

I grabbed their dishes and put them in the sink.

"Well, I will be heading upstairs." She got off her chair and winked at Zackary.

"Do your homework and go to bed at 10." I spoke in a Mom tone. She nodded her head.

"Mr. Zackary! I cheering for you!" Sarah yelled from the stairs, before rushing up and closing the door to her room.

"She so cute." Zackary pointed to the stair and laughed. I shake my head and laughed with him.

"She is.''

I head back to the kitchen to wash the dishes. I was going to open the faucet when Zackary wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Wash those later." He turned me around.

"Then what do you have planned Mr. Zackary?" I giggled.

He pushed his lips onto mine and I opened my mouth to let him in. I gasped when he picked my up and sat me on the counter.

I smiled in between our kisses and pulled back. I slid my lips to his neck and kissed my way to his earlobe. He moaned.

"Would you stop teasing me?" He looked into my eyes.

Those blue eyes that I can't stop starring at.

"Revenge!" I smirked, " Who told you to bite my lips."

He smiled and leaned in, but instead of my lips. He copied my action and kissed my neck. He sucked on the side of my neck, definitely leaving a mark. I moaned as he kissed his way back. Looking into my eyes.

"Revenge!" He smirked.

Then leaned in to kiss me passionately.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hope you like this short and cute chapter.

Thank you for reading!!! And remember to vote and comment. Thank you again!!!!