Series 1 (Imagine 1 - Yes)

Hey guys! This is @/pizzapercyandpotter, author of one of many Teen Wolf Imagines books out there. As much as I love all of the characters in Teen Wolf, Scott has always been my absolute favorite, and I find myself writing imagine after imagine for him. I have decided that instead of having every imagine in my other book be of Scott, I'd make an entirely new one simply for him. I'll of course still be writing about Scott in my other book thingy, but I'll try to expand a bit more on the characters I write about there. But the main thing about all of this, is that this is, simply put, a book of Scott McCall imagines.
-
-
"This is incredible." You and Scott just hiked up to the very top of the mountainside trail. You sat on the edge of the cliff, suntanned legs dangling over the edge. Below you, acres of green leaves covered the ground, and a winding river slithered in between the many trees. The sun held its place far above in the sky, and a very gentle breeze blew through the air. The air was moderately moist, and it was quite warm out. Birds sang their joyful tunes and the sweet scent of flowers diffused throughout the atmosphere. It was a picture perfect moment. Scott was silently enjoying the view beside you, his arm wrapped around your waist.

"Look at our world Scott, isn't it beautiful?" You turned to face your boyfriend. He was staring at you, a small smile on his handsome face. He nodded. You softly pushed him. "Scott, you're not even looking. It changes your perspective, being up here. You get to truly see how magnificent it all is. It's as if you're on top of the world."
"My world is right beside me, and trust me, she's always this magnificent."
You giggled and placed your head against him. "I love you."
"I love you." Scott stood up and reached his hand out to you. "Stand up." Confused, you took his hand and got up from the rocky ground.

He led you over to a spot a few feet away from the edge. The sweet smell of flowers was especially concentrated as there were several flowering plants near you. "Why'd you move us away from the cliffside?"
"Because there's something I need to do, and I would prefer to do it over here, where there's a lesser risk of either of us plummeting to our deaths." He grinned. "Well here I go, I guess." You were intrigued and wanted him hurry with whatever he was doing.

"Ah crap." He dropped something and bent down to pick it up."What is-" You covered your mouth. Scott had the small box in his hands, and was down on one knee. "Scott.." You basically whimpered.

"(Y/N), I have waited so long to ask you this. After highschool I thought, but college came in the way. And I thought, that our love story had finally met its end, but who knew, that we would meet again, and rekindle the fire that was once our love. I remember when I first laid eyes on you. First day of freshman year. You were the most beautiful being I'd ever met, with a soul to match. I couldn't believe it when you agreed to go out with me, and ha, look what that small ice cream date lead to. You are everything, my universe. You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars."

By now, you were full on sobbing, streams and streams of tears falling down your face. You couldn't focus on a single thing he said, and missed the next 10 minutes of him telling you how much he loved you, and rambling on about your past adventures.

"But my point is, I love you, I love you so much. And I know, without a doubt, that out of the billions of people on this Earth, you are the one that is perfect for me. You are my one true love, my soulmate. I love you, (Y/N), so will you make me, happier than anyone that has ever walked this earth, and marry me?"

You were speechless and all you could do was nod. You pushed through your hiccuping and tears, "Yes, yes yes yes!!"
He slipped the ring on your finger and got up. You wrapped your arms and legs around him, crying into his shoulder. Laughing, he spun you around, both of you feeling more happiness, more joy, than ever before.
~
Well I hope you guys enjoyed this proposal imagine! This imagine is going to be one long connected series. Any imagine connected to this series will have "Series 1" before it. Any imagine in this book that doesn't have "Series 1" in the chapter title, will be an individual imagine, in which Scott and (Y/N) may have characteristics, different backstories, etc., and will not be the same as the "Series 1" characters. Hopefully that's not too confusing to understand. This was the introductory chapter for this series and after the proposal Scott and (Y/N) revisit their story (how they met, their first date, etc.) So that's that.