~Tale of Love and Lost~

~(Classic/y)~

"It's a beautiful day outside... birds are singing... flowers are blooming... I never thought..."
Sans made his attack and (y/n) dodged his every move. With Chara in control she moved like she had been through this a thousand times even though she only ever watched before now.
"That YOU of all people should be burning in hell." He spat and glared at you. 
Please Chara... stop... I don't want to hurt him...
"Why would I stop when im having sooooo much fun?"
The battle continued, both of you almost dancing around each other as you dodged attacks. You reached the point of mercy. Breathing heavy you kept fighting with Chara for control.
Gaining a second of control you let the knife slip from your hand.
In you moment of weakness Sans took the moment to thrust bones through your body.
As you fade he approaches you.
"If you really ever loved me... You would NOT come back!"

You look up at Sans as you fade; his eye flickered blue and sweat dripped down his face. You pass onto death and then begins the fight. You wrestled with Chara for your soul before the reset fully takes place. You manage to beat Chara out of your soul as you land with frisk in the patch of flowers again with a gasp for air as though you have been drowning.
Frisk backs far away from you.
"I... I don't blame you Frisk... I'm better..." But you didn't feel better... "I didn't want to hurt anyone." You break down a bit and Frisk walks over and pats your back.
"Lets go see Tori" they say, helping you up.
"Yeah" you say quietly as you follow them.
As you crossed the ruins you couldn't help but think of the last timeline. You could still feel the sins crawling on your back even though you left it all behind... well... mostly behind. You knew Sans still remembered.
Sans
He made it clear that he didn't want to see you again. You felt so sick you couldn't even eat Toriels pie.

You and Frisk were about to leave the Ruins but you held back.
"Maybe... Maybe I should just stay here for now"
Forever
Frisk protested and pulled you out the door shutting the door tight behind you. There was no going back as the door was always locked afterwards.
You sighed and walked forward with Frisk, knowing you were followed.
Once you reached that bridge with the gate and heard the familiar voice.
"Hey don't you know how to greet a pal? turn around and shake my hand."
Frisk turned and you could hear the loud jitter and squeak of the whoopee cushion.
"Heh, old whoopee cushion in the hand trick, never gets old does it?" Frisk giggled as always but you kept your back turned and Sans didn't say anything to you. Frisk hurried on ahead and having a moment alone you finally try to talk to Sans.
"Hey... Sans I..." You turn to look at him but he has 'that' look on his face. The one with the empty eyes, his head tilted back slightly and somehow you knew he was looking at you even though his white pupils were gone. He wasn't tall heck he wasn't even taller than you but you felt significantly smaller as he gave you that look.
"N-never mind" You hurry on ahead.
You watch quietly as Frisk ran around with Papyrus before finally going to waterfall. You hung back hoping to catch Sans again.
You caught him just as he was leaving Grillby's. He looked away, avoiding you but you ran after him catching him just as he was about to use a shortcut.
"San's wait I..." was all you can stammer out before your body was flung against a wall and you had a gaster blaster in your face.
"Listen here... stay away from me and stay away from my brother..."
"But Sans... I..." You could feel tears well up in your eyes.
"Its over (Y/N)... let it go." the gaster blaster vanished and you fell to the floor. Sans vanished from your sight. You sit there for a moment, shivering. 

~All~

You are telling the story as the other versions of you listen.
"And after that I spent the rest of the next few resets hanging out with Nabstablook... just feeling like trash..."
(Patch/y) started to light up another cigarette "Brutal" she says as she flicks the lighter.
You wind up getting a hug from (Swap/y) but your Underfell self rolled her eyes.
"Such a pussy... anyways get to how you wound up with that red devil of mine?"
(Classic/y) gives a sigh "I'm getting there so anyways..."