~All~

(I feel like this book is scattered crap but i started it now I can't stop. All well better keep it going while i can. I guess you could say its a bunch of SansxReader oneshots made into a storyline)

"You know i'm still a little hung up on you fucking Fell Sans...." (After/y) laid back "I mean he was a little odd..."
"YoUr'S iS aN eMoTiOnAl MaSoChIsT..."
"Shut it Glitch" After blushed and gave Glitch a glare. Glitch just laughed in response. 
"I think Fell seems nice" (Swap/y) says with a bright smile.
"He was alright, he wasn't my Sans but I don't really regret it..."
"I cOuLd SeNd YoU bAcK..."
"Pass! I'm still trying to get back together with my Sans and besides if she follows through the little red devil will be with her heh" (Classic/y) looked for (Fell/y) but she was kinda sitting off by herself with her back to the group. "I think I need to go talk to her..."
Classic walked over to Fell and sat next to her.
"You alright?"
"Go fuck yourself!" (Fell/y) spat. 
"Having issues with being a pacifist huh?"
"I would rather pass my fist into your face!" She glared and shook her fist at Classic. 
Classic just looked at Fell for a moment before bursting out laughing. "Oh my god I haven't heard a good pun in ages!"
"Did you come over here for a reason or just to harass me?" Fell looks rather unamused.
"Alright, alright... how about I give you a few tips?"
"What do you know? You were only there a day!"
Classic gave a smirk... "Do you really think I just went to bed after that time with him? I am lazy but i'm also very nosy."
"Get the the point skelewhore"
"He keeps a Journal and he writes a bit about you." Classic gave a mischievous look.
Now you had her attention "I'm listening"
"Being a pacifist doesn't mean you can't fight it means you can't kill... If you kick his ass and tease him... well... from what I read he is a submissive little bitch."
Now Fell started laughing "No way! he's usually so rough!"
"I know right? It explains why he was a little awkward!" 
For the first time you two almost got along.

(Patch/y) noticed something up with Glitch, she was darting her head around nervously, as though she could sense something.
"Whats up spaz?"
"I-I-I tHiNk It'S tImE tO gO... shHhHit!"
Error Sans stepped through a portal. "WhAt'S gOiNg On GlItCh?" The yellow of his eye flared, he tipped his head back and smiled brighter as he scanned the room. 
"ShIt! ThEy WeRe JuSt LeAvInG E-e-ErRoR" She gave a vibrating nervous laugh and started opening portals like crazy as Error approached her.
All of you hurried out with a quick farewell. 
"Have fun you two!" Swap gave a smile and wave as she jumped through her portal.
"Hope to see you again Glitch" Classic said "Good luck Fell!" She winked and walked out.
"Yeah later skelefuckers" Fell stormed off.
Patch just walked out without a word.
The portals closed and Glitch exhausted her magic trying to do all that at once.
She felt the sting of tight cords around her wrists pulling her up by her arms so she is face to face with Error Sans.
"WhAt WeRe YoU tHiNkInG gLiTcH?" His menacing smile plastered on his face.