Chapters 61 & 62 *Adult, Language*

“I’d heard that you were one of Joe’s groupies back in the day and about that one night, so what happened? I thought Joe would keep you around for a fuck now and then. I thought he’d been with you that night after him and Kristine fought. What gives? Are you trying to get back at him or something?” Viv asked, sitting up and rubbed his damp chest and reached for a smoke.

Naomi laughed and took one of the cigarettes Viv offered her. “Yeah, we used to fuck and we still would be if Joe didn’t go and get so bloody sensible all of a sudden. So, is he in love with this chick he’s dating?”

Viv stood up, pulled on his pants, and looked out the window to see his mates coming toward the bus. Zipping his jeans, he looked at Naomi. “So, is this what this is all about? Are you fucking me to get to Joe or make him jealous?”

Naomi knew she had to play it cool so Viv wouldn’t throw her out on her fanny. She smiled, tugging on his pants and pulled him toward her, unzipping him. “Now Viv, you know that’s not true. Sure, I’m normally a Joe girl but I’ve always wanted to find out what it would be like to have you. Now, come back to bed, I have many more surprises in store for you.”

“The guys are coming back.” Viv groaned, his breath catching as Naomi took him in her mouth.

“Then they’ll have some entertainment to listen to, now let me do my job.” She purred, pulling his pants down and sucked on his balls.

Viv fell back on the bed and buried his fingers into her hair, thrusting his hips up. “Fuck yeah.” He moaned.

Sav rolled his eyes as Joe, Lauren, Phil, Rick followed him on the bus, and they sat on the sofa. “Sounds like Viv is getting lucky.” 

Joe shook his head and groaned, standing up and pulled Lauren’s hand. “We’re going to bed. I’ll be putting on some music to drown them out. Don’t let her stay all night huh? We’re pulling out in a few hours.”

Phil grinned. “Maybe I’ll get lucky when he’s done with her.” He kidded, knowing exactly who Viv was with and Sav had disappeared earlier with some chick and Phil looked at him. “Where’s your girl?”

Sav grinned. “She’s on my bus, exhausted. I need to get back, I’ll see you blokes in the morning.” Sav walked off the bus and went to his bus to wake up Jessica.

He knew both Jessica and Naomi. Naomi was a whore, Jessica was nicer and he actually had to question why she hung around a slut like Naomi. Jessica didn’t normally sleep around but her and Sav had hit it off and he wanted to see more of her. He boarded the bus and went to his bunk.

~62~

Joe opened his eyes, rubbing the sleep from his lids and smiled at Lauren who lay nude on her stomach, the only thing she wore being a white satin sheet wrapped around her legs. Leaning over, he kissed her bottom.

Stirring, Lauren sighed and went back to sleep. Joe chuckled, standing up and slipped on a pair of jeans. He’d pretty much worn her out last night so he decided to let her sleep.

Quietly shutting the door behind him, he looked out and saw the passing scenery flow past the tinted windows as the bus headed for Oklahoma. Everyone else was still sleeping and so Joe decided to make some coffee. 

Finding a coffee pouch, he put it in the Mr. Coffee and poured in some water. He walked back to Viv’s bunk, knowing he usually woke first and knocked, then carefully slid the door open. “Viv, want some coffee?” 

Joe frowned when he saw Viv still asleep and Naomi lay next to him with her leg draped over his thighs. “Great, now we have to ship her back to El Paso.” He growled and shut the door, walking back toward the front.

Naomi opened her eyes and smiled, having heard every word Joe said. “That’s what you think Joe. It won’t be that easy to get rid of me and tonight, it will be you I am in bed with and your girlfriend can sleep with Viv if she wants.” She giggled, leaning over to kiss Viv’s chest and ran her hand down his stomach, brushing her hand across his morning erection.

Viv opened his eyes and grinned, while Naomi rolled a condom onto his penis and then turned over on her stomach and Viv entered her from behind. 

“Hmm, what a way to wake up.” Viv groaned, holding onto her hips as he fucked her.

Naomi moaned, pushing her bottom against him and clutched the sheets. “You’re good Viv baby, that’s it, oh god yes.”

Viv pounded into her and grunted as he released. He stayed inside her, playing with her clit until she came. “So, looks like you’re stuck because we’re moving.” He said as he collapsed onto the bed and licked his lips.

Naomi turned over and smiled, playing with the hair on Viv’s chest. “You don’t mind do you? When we stop, I can always get a ride back to El Paso. I’d planned to attend the next show anyway and I flew in so all I have to do really is have my things sent.” 

Viv grinned, curling his leg up so his foot rested on the mattress. “No, I don’t mind. It will give me something to fuck.” He laughed softly and cupped her breast. 

Naomi grinned, sitting up and straddled his chest. “How about another round before we go out front.” She purred, kneeling above his head.