Chapters 105 & 106 *Adult*

He walked away and Phil and Viv breathed a sigh of relief. Lauren kissed Joe and grinned. “I guess they know I mean business now. Phil, Viv, I just want you to know that I know Joe is mostly responsible for what happened but next time you want to have Joe in your room for drinks and there are girl’s there, send him home or I have to be there, understood?”

Phil and Viv nodded and grinned. “We’re sorry luv. Joe actually wanted to leave but we talked him into staying and we feel partly responsible. We know what a bitch Naomi is now and we won’t have anything more to do with her and we’re even going to get tested like Joe did and from now on, use condoms. Well, we did for the most part but we want to be sure.”

Lauren got up and gave Viv and Phil a kiss on the cheek and smiled, ruffling their hair. “Thank you guys, those words mean a lot to me. You’re good friends to Joe and I know it’s human to make mistakes, I’ve made plenty. I’m glad you’re getting tested. I don’t want anything happening to you guys as much as I don’t want anything happening to Joe. You mean a great deal to me and I want you to be safe.”

“Does this mean we’re off the hook?” Phil asked hopefully.

Lauren laughed, winking at Joe. “Oh no, not by any means but for tonight I’m letting you off but tomorrow you’re going to have fun. Right now, I want to take my man to the show. We’ll see you in the morning.”

Taking Joe’s hand, they left Phil and Viv to think about what she said and Joe called them a car to take them to the Cinemark downtown.

“You my luv, are evil.” Joe laughed, kissing her tenderly.

Lauren smiled and kissed him passionately. “Yeah but you love me that way.” She purred, pulling him to her lips.

Joe raised his eyebrow and grinned. “Yes, I guess I do.  Come here, my evil little wench.” He pulled her to his lap and began kissing her neck, the slight fragrance of her Estee Lauder’s Pleasures and he traced his mouth down to her cleavage and licked between her breasts.

“Hmm Joe, what are you doing?” She whispered, wrapping her fingers in his hair.

“Having a treat before the movie.” He said softly, unbuttoning her top three buttons on her blouse and slipped his fingers into her bra and unhooked it.

Lauren moaned, her breathing becoming erratic and felt his mouth around her nipple. “Joe, no intimacy remember?”

“Please baby, just let me have a little. You’re so beautiful, I can’t resist you.” Joe growled, circling her peak with his tongue.

~106~

“I’m not really getting any, you are.” He argued, moving to her other breast and sucked on her nipple, his index finger and his thumb pinching her peak.

“Oh god Joe.” Lauren moaned softly, her resolve weakening.

“Let me make you cum baby, please.” Joe begged, his words muffled against her flesh and he put his hand between her legs and undid her shorts, putting his hand inside her panties and found her nub.

“Joe, oh yes baby but you can’t….you can’t, ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, no you can’t, ohhh goddddddddd!”

Lauren moaned, flying over the edge before she could stop herself and Joe from denying him the pleasure of pleasing her.

Lauren shivered, leaning against him and then slapped his chest. “Joe Elliott, that wasn’t fair. You know my weakness, just for that I should extend your punishment for a week.”

Joe grinned, kissing her and hooked her bra and buttoned her blouse. “It was worth it luv but please don’t. I can’t wait to make love to you. I promise, no more and I’ll be very good.”

Lauren smiled and buttoned her shorts. “Talk about being evil Joe, I should make you sleep on the sofa tonight.” She eyed him seriously.

Joe’s expression fell and he kissed her. “No baby, please. I’ll be good.” He said, half-sincere because he didn’t know how much longer he could hold out.

“Alright but I think you’re doing this on purpose, just so you can weaken me and I’ll give in sooner. It won’t work Joe.” She giggled, kissing him as the car stopped and the driver opened the door for them.

Joe laughed, taking her hand and they walked up to the ticket booth. “If it helps any, I’ve got a hard on that will last a week.” He snickered, pulling out his leather wallet and handed the redhead a twenty-dollar bill. 

Lauren smirked, trying not to laugh at the expression on the girl’s face when she heard Joe’s words. They walked into the lobby and approached the concession booth. 

“What do you want luv?” Joe asked, looking up at the white lettered menu above the popcorn machine.

Lauren looked at the choices and her stomach growled. “I’ll have a tub of popcorn, some Licorice sticks and a diet soda.”

Joe told the girl what Lauren wanted and got a large soda, Milk Duds and a box of Junior mints.