Chapters 103 & 104 *Adult*

Mal got them checked in and stood for a few minutes while Rick and Phil signed some autographs. Rick was being asked a question by a fan and Mal watched.

“Don’t answer that or I’ll have to take you out of here.” Mal said with a smirk.

Rick laughed and finished signing the autograph and said bye to the woman and followed Mal into the elevator.

Viv and Phil shared one suite while Rick and Sav shared one and Joe and Lauren had a suite to themselves.

They barely had time to put their bags down when they had to go to the venue for sound check, get dressed and do the concert.

When the boys finished sound check, they sat around the dressing room, talked about the set list and the meet, and greet afterward.

Joe wasn’t going to attend since this was a Raven Drum thing this time and him and Lauren decided to take in a movie later. Joe wanted to go see War of the World’s which Cinemark was having a special sneak preview at a theater a few miles away.

Joe was in trouble but his punishment didn’t mean he was restricted from fun, just a lot of being at Lauren’s beck and call.

At the end of the concert, they went to the hotel and everyone met in the hotel bar. Their movie was playing later that night and they had time to unwind.

Lauren sat next to Joe, while Viv and Phil sat across from them and Rick was at the bar talking to a pretty blonde. “I’m thirsty Phil, could you get me a Margarita with salt on the rim? Viv, I could use some pretzels, I’m kind of hungry.”

Phil frowned, getting up and walking over to the bar to get Lauren a drink and Viv grumbled, complaining Lauren was being a pain in his ass and Lauren giggled.

Joe laughed, taking a sip of his beer. “You found the perfect thing to blackmail them with luv. I think I created a monster.”

Lauren laughed and gave him a kiss. “Well Joe, since you mention it, I need my back massage, so strip Mister.”

Joe’s eyes bugged and for half a second, he thought she was serious. “Luv, can we do this later?”

Lauren snickered and kissed him tenderly. “Okay, you don’t have to strip but I want a massage. We’ll sneak out to the movie after I have a little fun with Viv and Phil.”

~104~

Joe laughed, sitting behind her and massaged her shoulders, looking up to see Phil bringing a glass filled with a strawberry margarita and Viv carried a basket of fresh pretzels.

Lauren took the drink and looked at it, frowning. “Phil, there’s no fresh strawberry. Take it back and bring me one with a fresh strawberry.” She smiled sweetly and handed the glass back to him. Phil groaned and took it back.

Lauren took the pretzels from Viv, took a bite of one, and made a face. “I’ve changed my mind, I’d like some popcorn instead, could you get that for me Viv dear?”

“Get them yourself.” Viv barked, then when Lauren started to call Mal over, changed his mind. “Yes Ma’am.” He said somewhat sarcastically and left to find her some popcorn.

Joe roared with laughter and kissed her softly. “I am enjoying this luv. Remind me to never cross you again.”

Lauren grinned and rubbed his knees. “I’m having fun and wait until you see what I have in store for all of you tomorrow luv.”

Viv came back and handed her a small wicker basket filled with fresh buttery popcorn and sat down. “Here you are luv, anything else for your highness?” He snorted.

“Thank you Viv. Now could you rub my feet? I’m awfully tired from running around today.” Lauren giggled and pulled her feet into his lap.

Viv groaned, looking around him to see if any of the patrons were watching and started rubbing her feet. Phil came back with her Margarita and it had a thick red strawberry in it.

Lauren took it and smiled. “Thank you Phil, it’s delicious. Be a sweetheart and pick out the kernels in this popcorn for me would you?” She purred, pushing the basket in front of him.

Phil stared at her as if she’d lost her mind and frowned. “WHAT? You want me to sit here and pick out kernels? Forget it.” He growled, pushing the basket away.

“Mal, would you come here? There’s something I’m dying to tell you.” Lauren grinned, watching Mal stroll over to them.

“Alright, please don’t tell Mal.” Phil begged, taking the basket and started picking out the kernels in the bottom of the basket.

“Yes luv?” Mal smiled, looking at Viv and Phil strangely.

“I think that cute blonde over there at the bar is flirting with you. Maybe you should buy her a drink.” Lauren smiled, glancing at Phil and Viv.

Mal grinned and looked in the direction of the smoke filled bar and saw a petite blonde stirring her rum and coke and she smiled at him. “Yeah, maybe I will, thanks doll.”