1. Meeting

Anjali's POV
Anjali is currently working in project deadlines for an MNC and having tough life. As she is so temperamental even though she is giving her full best her project demands are increasing so and as the talk with the leads are stressful she got irritated and frustrated and went to park to relax and to calm her mental state.
She is blabbering and crossing the road as frustrated with the talks done the lead and she stopped at certain point seeing the truck towards her and she closed her eyes.
Everything was flashing in front of her eyes the happy days spent with her family and friends and then some hand dragged her and saved her life till when she opened eyes she can see only the eyes of the person. She tried to search but he has fallen on other side so no one has idea who he was. She felt an instant connection with that eyes and wanted to say thank you but he left.
She goes to office and check the remaining work thinking about the eyes and the life which she got by him and completes all the work till before deadline as she got new strength thinking about him.
She leaves office with her friend Radha and goes to her home then her mom asks what happened looking so energetic today. She tells all the incidents happened then her mom thinks that GOD saved her child and tell her to go to temple to thank him as you can't thank the person who saved you.
She goes to her room and thinks about that eyes and after lot of time thinking about it she decides to freshen up and comes near mirror and see for her bangles some bracelet is linked then she removes it and see the bracelet where the letter R is engraved on it. She safely keeps the locket in her drawer and thinks when the person who saved her she can return it to him and she prayers to GOD about him and sleeps.

(Few hours earlier)
Ravi's POV:
Ravi completed his work and was going to park to meet a friend but saw one girl who was about to face an accident and he dragged her away from the car and seen how scared she was as she closed her eyes and then he received a message from his friend so he left her in a safe place and when he saw back she saw her eyes how beautiful she is and felt like a heartbeat as skipped.
Then a big truck has crossed the road and he didn't see her and left the place as his friend was calling him to come and meet. Even though he left her his heart and mind is thinking about her eyes. Then his friend shouted in the park "RAVI" and it made a scene all the people turned to look at it. He told him about the incident happened and he said he felt something at the moment he has seen that eyes then his friend thought for a moment and started teasing him as he knows how his friend was and how he didn't look an eye at any girl how beautiful she may be. He thought in his mind may be had fallen in love. But he knows his friend doesn't like love so he kept silent and started teasing about the eyes.
The moment his friend started teasing him he has raised his hand to beat him and both has started running and after sometime he caught him as he was about to beat him he noticed his bracelet is not there. He and his friends searched the whole park.He felt sad and left from there and went to home thinking where he missed it.