4. Waiting

Ravi's
      Her mother feel so proud and love towards his son who has given them so much respect. As a mother she also feels he should like that girl before marriage.(but none of them knew he has seen her already.. )She tells him that you both meet some where outside for coffee and know about each other.

Some other place few mins back

After discussing with Ravi and suggesting him to meet her she calls Anjali's mom and tell her about it. Anjali's mom feel good to talk with her and how modern they are and how they are thinking the importance of Ravi decision in this marriage .         Somewhere Anjali's mom thought if at all she will be her anjali's atthaya how lucky her daughter will be.
Anjali's mom:
  She thinks about it and asks her to go and meet Ravi .But Anjali protests saying I am fine with your decision then why should I meet him . Her mom convinces her to meet him and she says okay but she tell her to get ready and meet in coffee shop .She gives the address which Ravi's mom has shared. But she tells the time which is nothing but less more than an hour from now and it is very far from the place she is staying.
She scolds her mom and tell her how can we meet a person that too in middle of City and where heavy traffic jam will be at this point of time. Anjali thinks it better start now itself rather than wasting time in talking with her mom and getting ready.
(But as usual in her fastness she forgot to ask how to recognize him as both if them has not seen each other's picture)

At present

Ravi has started and reached marathalli where there is huge traffic jam to reach that place.
He has parked his car in some other shop and think of walking is better to reach that place.
When he starts walking he remembers the girl he has saved from accident and how the girl has closed her eyes and the innocent look on her face.
As he  was thinking about her and not seeing the vehicle suddenly he sees the buzz if vehicles and concentrate on road. Ravi reached the place where he needs to meet that girl.
He will call her mom and let her know about it and ask her to give her number for which her mother teases him a lot and finally he gets the number. He tries calling that number....

Few mins back
Anjali has started but due to heavy traffic jam she is still very far from that place. She thinks of going from shortcut and she moves to a narrow line where there are less people but road is very bad. As she was driving ,she receives a call from unknown number (Ravi) she stops her bike and try to lift the call as she opens her phone and sees the number some body from other side jerks her bike due to the effect her phone fells down and screen has some clashes and is not getting opened.