Page 5 part 3

× Yui's POV ×

I watched Shin-san leave before I entered my dorm.
I pulled my keys to open the knob but only to get knocked off by the door.

"Itaii !" God my butt hurt!

"Where have you been?" asked by the person who knocked me down. And when I look up, it was Bakasumi.

I stood up, angrily.

"What the hell do you thing you're doing!? Don't you hear that I already inserted my keys!?"

"Haven't you know we have a curfew here? And you're the one saying that we must do this, and must do that. But you are the one violating it." Tatsumi said, imitating my so-called self.

"What!? I'm not violating any law and stuff that you're saying." I said.

"Not violating? Look at your watch, what time is it?"

"6:30pm-so what is it for you?" And the curfew time is 7:00pm for God sake!

"Why do you have to be so late!?"

"And why do you care!? You're not my Mom, and you're not someone I should be following. Because you, yourself can't do the responsibility that is given to you. You're not even exercising the power of a student council president to boot, so what's the point of following you?"

He was startled, facing me with confused eyes.

I was shocked too on how mean I sound, it was never my intention to offend him but the thing with the door kinda hurts. I was about to say sorry for my rudeness but something stopped me.

"So you want me to use my right?" a dark aura was forming around Tatsumi, as if he's been possessed by an evil monster.

My senses are going wild when I hear the tone of his voice, they're telling me to run, but my legs won't let me, as if it was glued to the ground.

I tried to run of away, but Tatsumi grabbed my arm tightly and dragged me inside our dorm.

"N-nani-!"

"Let me tell you what are the five major rights of a student council president."

He pushed me on the kitchen counter not minding the broken plates, and aggressively removed the buttons of my top.

"W-wait Tatsumi! Do-don't rip my uniform!!"

"Shhh." he said, placing a finger over my lips.

"N-no.. Please don't-!"

Then he removed my uniform buttons with just one rip of my clothes.

"Ah!" God, he ripped my uniform.

"First, I have the right to access every student data base, their name, age, birth date, address and even their personal attributes. I can view them all."

Removes my top.

"Kh!"

"Second, I have also an access to different school grounds. Class rooms, library, storage rooms and even teachers' faculty,"

Removes my under shirt.

"Third, I have the right to disagree or agree on whatever law or provision the council made, without my permission they'll never get the provision they want," he grabs my belt and is about to yank it but I resist by pulling up myself away from him.

"Where do you think you're going?" he said then grabs back my hips and pulled me down again. "We got two left, why are you already scared?" he teased.

"W-whose scared!!?" I said, trying to sound brave.

He smirked in reply.

"Forth, I can do manipulate student grades, their quizzes, and even their personal project."

Unzipped my pants.

"And lastly, I can change you're student information and standing with just one click of a button," that last one he said was the one the send a shock through my spine. I can't afford to lose here.

"S-so what!? Do you think I don't know that? I'm the former student council president of my school and I-I'm not afraid of you! B-bakasumi!" that's what I said, yet it scares me what he'll do next.

"Really?"

He then pull down my pants, revealing my boxers.

"O-oii! Yamero!!. . . .
Le-let go of me Tatsumi!!!!"

I kicked his face, causing him to let go off my pants, but his still at front of me. I pull on my pants, but when I looked at him..

"You really are testing my patience." He said.

Tatsumi grabs both my hands with his right hand and pin it above me. He then used his other hand to remove my necktie.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked. But it seems he's too busy to answer.

But when I saw him ribboned my tie on my wrist, I started to struggle, furiously.

"N-no! Stop! Don't tie me up.. Kh! T-tatsumi!"

I moved my hand every direction as possible just to make him fly off but it only piss him even more.

"Tsk! You're so noisy..." tied both of my hands.

"Huh?"

"And noisy boys should be punished."

"W-what! No-uhmmmp!"

Time may seems so fast for I didn't noticed he already removed his own necktie, and tie it over my mouth.

"There, much better. ." he said.