Page 1

[Author's POV]

"I'm going now mother," Yuichiro talk to her mother softly.

"Are you sure you want to go to that school?"

"It's fine mother, I can take care of myself. I'm going now."

Yuichiro left home without any signs of scaredness on his face, but when he reached the car waiting for him out side their big mansion, he broke lose.

"Whaaaa!!! What am I going to do? I had a feeling that if I left home I will be toast!" talking like crazy inside the car.

When suddenly the car stopped..

"Time to go young master." His butler set him off the car.

"Aren't you coming with me Sebastian?"
Even my voice is shaking.

"No sir," he answered.

"HUH??!why??!"

"Your father told me so master. Have a nice day." Then Sebastian left the freaking out cat outside the gate of the school.

Yuichiro's face was pale and cold sweats are dripping off from his cheek.

"Hey! don't be scared Yuichiro. It's just a school. Just act normal, you'll be fine. Breathe.. hooo~"then he walk towards the school. But someone hit him.

They both fell.

"Itaii~"The girl hurt her butt.

"G-gome! Are you alright Ms.??"

"Kh~!what on earth are you do—"she suddenly stopped when she saw Yuichiro's worrying face.

"Are you alright???I'm very sorry.."

"-ing."

Yuichiro stretch his hands helping the girl to stand-up. The girl was mesmerized with the prince-like look of Yuichiro.

"I-iie. I'm fine."

"Hontou! Yokatta.."

Then he checked his watch.

"I'm very sorry but I have to go." He bowed then he left the mesmerized girl standing at the gate.

[Classroom]

The students are quite busy having their own worlds inside.

"Do we have a new classmate?," Kaori asked Kazuki who is busy doing his daily news in the school paper.

"I'm not sure, but I think I heard it from our principal last time, why? OMG! you already met him!?" Kazuki squealed like a girl.

"Yeah. When I'm walking by the corridors, I bump with him."

"Kyaaa!!!!so what's he look like?"said Kazuki with a big beam on his eyes.

"Well..he's kinda cute-and handsome....gentle."

Kazuki is looking at Kaori, noticing something.

"So~you like him?"

Kaori blushed. "No! I was just-"

"Ehhh!! don't try to loco me Kaori. I know what is the meaning of that pink cheek of yours"

"Sighh..you got me."

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Give him the best greeting that he will never forget."

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

Kio-kun (。・ω・。)