Let Me Kiss You Yui-chan

"A-ahhnn~N-no. ."

What is this?

"Nande? Wasn't it... good?"

What the hell is this??

"Nn-ngh! Th-that is enough.. F-fuck! I can't take it anymore.."

"Sou? What if I do this?"

"Ah! N-no. Please... If you tease it like that I'll surely cu—!"

Heck is happening in here?

"Nani? I can't here ya..."

"Ah! O-onegai! D-don't stroke it that way. I-I'll—ahhnn!"

What the hell is happening here!??

"WAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Wha-wha what the hell was that!?"
"God is that even real?"

No, no it's just a dream..

But wasn't it too vivid to be one!?

Am I being hunted or something? Or maybe I'm just too tired, nevertheless...

"Who the hell is that guy?"

×××

Hello there, min'na!

My name is Yuichiro Kaseragi, the only son of the two of the richest person in Japan (only in this story). My father is the CEO of the most popular company, and my mother is an actress.

Not to toot my own horn, but too be brief– we're famous.

As for me, I'm studying in one of our executive schools named Saidai Gakuen which means "greatest". I'm top on our class, and also I am the student council president. It was a complete bliss, but suddenly my father decided to transfer me in a public school.

What's the point of transferring if you are already in a exclusive school?

Same question in my mind. But my father is not a type of a person that'll do something without a purpose. So I obeyed him, and I'm actually looking forward to this thing when I learn something fishy about myself...

I'm actually releasing a weird pheromone that turn girls into such, 'wild beast'. But it's not only that, because the worst part of being me... was that pheromone affects both genders.