Page 2 part 1

AUTHOR's POV

While Yuichiro is busy in finding his dorm, there was this two guys following him.

"Hey! Kazu-chan, what the hell are we doing here?" asked Mizumi (the second person following Yui).

" Shut up Mizumi, and enough with the -chan, will ya?" said Kazuki (the first person following Yui).

" Why do we need to follow that guy huh?"

"Why can't you shut your mouth for a minute huh!?"

"Sorry. I'm just asking. Busy body."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

The two are like kidnappers waiting for a person to be their prey. But suddenly, Yuichiro noticed them.

"Who are you!?"asked Yuichiro with a strong voice from his mouth.

"Hey! hey! hey! Chill out kid. We're members of the council. So you don't need to be bosy so much." said Kazuki.

"Woah! This kid is so cute!" said Mizumi while making a joyful face.

"U-uhh. Ok. I'm sorry for accusing you."

"Hehe. It's fine. We get that a lot this days, so don't worry." said Kazuki.

"O-ok. If that is the case. If you don't mind I still have to find my room so—"

" Hold it right their Bozu!" Said Kazu while blocking Yui's way with his right arm.

"W-what is it?"ask Yui with a confuse tone.

"You have to come with us." said Kazuki.

" Where?" asked Yui.

"Yeah! where?" ask Mizumi that doesn't have a single clue what are they doing.

" Shut up Mizumi will ya?I'm not talking to you," said Kazuki.

Yuichiro is quite confused on what is happening and he had a feeling that this was going to be a scary night for him, so he was going to run but Kazuki got his arms and pull him close.

"Where are you going Yui-kun?" asked Kazuki while having a evil grin in his face.

Their faces are too close that why Yuichiro can't move his face. A little move, their lips will be together...

"U-uhm. Can you please let go off me?" kind approach of Yui with a little scare.

"Hey! Kazu-chan ! that's too close you know!? What are you planning to do? Kiss him?" said Mizumi.

"Maybe that's not a bad idea at all," then suddenly he pull Yui much closer that their cheeks stick together.

"Uh! w-what are you—" Yui startled but Kazu holds his face close.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" sweet tone from Kazu.

"N-nani.."

" I'm just kidding." The guy sighed and then he let Yui go. "Their is someone who wants to see you."

"W-who?"

"Hehe..you'll find out soon. But first, you should come with us."

"Where?"

[GIRLS' DORMITORY]

"We're here!"

"W-wait. Why are we here at the girl's dormitory? Isn't that, forbidden?" said Yui, kinda freaked out now.

"It's ok. And besides, their the one who requested it, so come on," pushing Yui towards the dorm.

"W-wait. No."