First day

The door bell ring and I ran down stairs and open the door and it was Jordan and loren I let them in and we went to the living room and start talking about my brother " yo brother cute I peep he was staring at me in math class today " Loren said " I think he do but Idk Loren just play hard to get" and my brother came down stairs we all started laughing and my brother was like "what so funny " nothing we all said at the same time . The door bell ring And my brother ran and went to go get it all I heard was "wassup". My brother came back in with kahlile and willie and they came In the living room and it was so quite 😂until I broke the silence and said y'all wanna play truth or dare? They all said yes. So I went first and said truth or dare Loren 😈 she said dare and I said "I dare u and David to go up stairs and get to know each other until u ready to go home 😂 she look at me with the bruh face and they both got up and went up to my brother room😂. And I look to the right willie and Jordan was all ready having a convo and kahlile was just on his phone 😂.

Lorén Spears POV
So me and David went to his room and he close the door behind me and I say on his bed and he say beside me and said "wassup ma" and licked his pink lips . I look around the room and was like "who yo ma" and he started laughing and said "you tf" and I started laughing . He look at me and just started smiling . I did the same and next thing you know we staring each other in the eyes "he said can I have you " I look away and said "idk you might hurt me and he said "how about we take things slow and see where it go" I said "ight" and he kiss me on my forehead and we want down stairs .

Ashely POV
I took kahlile phone and started running and he ran after me and sad "baby girl stop playing " and he was fast asf bc I thought I was getting away next thing you know he was right behind me and took his phone I turn around and he wrap his arm around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck and he said "when you gonna be mines " I laugh and said " they day u get a job " and he started to laugh and said "you got jokes huh" lol I ain't say nun but laugh and kiss him on his check and went in the house 😂

It was time for everyone to go and everyone got their things and went home ig .
My mom walk in an she had brought us some Wendy's we all sat at the table and ate . After we got done I went upstairs and got out some night clothes and hop In the shower and 30 mins later I got out and put my clothes on and went and lay in bed and put my phone on the charger I was about to go to sleep until kahlile ugly ass text me.
*text convo*

Kahlile : babygirl u up?

Ashely : nigga why!

Kahlile : bc I wanna know I'm daddy and u better answer daddy question !!

Ashely : nigga no

Kahlile: why I can't have you?

End of convo

When he said that I just went to sleep bc I'm not tryna get my heart broken so that's dead 💖.