Damn

David POV
After I got off the phone with Loren I got out all white pants and shirt and all white Jordan's . After I pick that out I got I'm the shower for 30 minutes and got out and put on my clothes and headed down stairs and got my keys to my BMW and headed to Loren house .  Once I got there I got out the car and knock on her door and my baby came and answer it she was looking thick in her dress . I warped my arms around her waist and kissed her and walk to the car and open the door. She got in and I jogged to the other side of the car and got in and drove off.

Ashely POV
David ugly as left me in the house by myself bored . So I invited kahlile over he said he be here in ten minutes . This nigga was here in ten seconds like tf . So I let him in and I told him what happen with David he started laughing I did I until he ask me why I won't get with him. " kahlile look you sexy but not try-" he cut me off with an kiss I just kiss him back and he had his hand on me waist that lead to my ass and he started kissing on my neck and I push him off of me and said we just met and u wanna fuck um the door👉🚪 he walk to the door and look back and said he sorry and walk out.

David POV
I took her to red lobsters and we got out the car and walk in "table for 2"  this lady showed us the table and we went and sat down . " I begin talking and said baby I'm sorry for what I did and I was just mad and I'm sorry frfr " .. She look at me and said it's okay and she look in my eyes and said " I want you to stay out the streets if u talking about being together " she said that I look at her and said Ight baby but u gotta be my girl first . So Loren will you be my forever and my wifey ? She said yes and start to smile hard asf 😂 we order are food and ate and talk about life and are future .once we got done we got up I left $100 dollar and left got in the car and went to Loren house ...we pulled up to her house and she said I can come in for a lil so I turn off the car and followed her upstairs and we went in her room and I sat on the bed ...she sat beside me and said why you so cute and I said idk and next thing you know she kissed me and I pick her up and lay her on her bed and got on top I started kissing her on her neck then I unzip her dress he took it off of her and started kiss all over her going lower and lower until I got to her pussy 💦she was wet😂I look at her in her eyes and ask her do she wanna do this and she said I think we should wait and I said Ight and got up and look at the time and it was time to go home so I kissed her and told her I will see her at school and left and went home .

Ashely POV
I had to stay up bc I had to open the door for David ass he knock on the door and I let him in and went to my room I was about to go to sleep until I got a text from kahlile

Kahlile-I'm sorry baby

Ashley-gn

Kahlile -frfr

    *End of convo*

And I went to sleep