Ugh!!

Ashley POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and got out of bed and went to my closet and pick out joggers and a t-shirt and some vans bc I'm sleepy and I felt like looking ugly I went take a shower for about 45 minutes and got out and brush my teeth and did a messy bun and went put my clothes on and shoes and went down stairs with my charger and phone . I look up and see that David had on joggers and white shirt and some Jordan's and we walk to his car . I ask him why he looking sleepy he said bc him and Loren was out all night and I said u had me waiting for you all night nigga and I'm ok 😂. We got to school and I got out the car and went to my locker and I see willie and ash kissing it made me think that I need stop playing with kahlile so ima stop two minutes later I see kahlile and he stop an said wassup and I said hey . "So u not mad no more" he said.  "Nope " I said kissing him on his lips and walk to class . When I got there Loren and David was all over each other like eww 😂😂 . I sat down and kahlile told me to come over there to his seat so I did he push me on his lap and start whispering . "What was that kiss about" he said . "Idk u tell me as I walk away" and went to my seat ass class started my work .

Willie POV
Me and Jordan been talking for some days now and I'm falling for her . I'm plan on asking her out today.

Jordan POV
Man this single shit ain't working but I am feeling willie he so sexy like omg 😩. But we will see later.

Ashely POV

It was time for us to go home and we met at David car . So everybody was their . "We should have a pool party this weekend" I said. They all look at me and said who house we gonna have it at? . Mines duh . " you know I'm coming if food gonna be there" willie said . 😂😂😂everybody started laughing And went to their cars. I was riding with kahlile bc he wanted to go out to eat. And David and Loren was riding together and willie and Jordan was riding together . So me and kahlile got in the car and he started playing oui by Jeremiah and I started singing to it I swear I can be the next beyonce but his phone started ringing and it said Girlfriend 💖 . I just smh and said can u take me home😒. He said yea and look at his phone and answer the phone call when he did that I told him to stop the car I will walk home . He did what he was told and I got out and walk home.💯

Kahlile POV
Ashely was acting funny when she say that my girlfriend was calling me . I feel bad but ima just give her some space😩👌.

Ashely POV

Everybody else went out to eat ig I'm just finally got to the house I open the door and went straight to the shower . I took a shower for about 45 minutes and when I got out it was 7 so I put on my clothes and went to sleep.

David POV

Everybody went out to it . I took Loren home than I went home I open the door and I get a call from kahlile.

Phone call💖

David: wassup

Kahlile : wassup

David: where my sis at?

Kahlile: idk bruh she started acting funny every since she saw this girl calling me but she told me to stop the car and walk home and i did what she says .

David: WTF MY SISTER COYLD BEEN KIDNAP FUCK WRONG WITH YO DUMB ASS .

           End of convo
I ran up stairs to see if my sister was up their and think god she was sleep looking ugly I closed her door and went to take a shower and went to sleep