Chapter 2

Woke up bc of my alarm and I was so sleepy but I got up and went to my closet and pick out something to wear I got out crop top that says boom💖 and high waisted pants and some uggs that are short . Than I got in the shower for 30 minutes and I got out and put on my clothes and went back in the bath room and brush my teeth and wash my face . I took my phone off the charger and went down stairs . I saw my brother eating pop corn and ice cream . "David wtf u doing eating pop corn and ice cream ?" I laugh while saying it " bc I can u ready to go?" Yea ..my brother had on some blue pants and a white t-shirt and some Jordan's .we walk out the house and got in his car and went to school are car ride was quite . I got out the car and all these lil hoes keep looking at my brother and he just smile and keep walking I went to my locker and I open it next thing you know somebody had covers my eyes . I knew it was kahlile bc his hand is small so I kick him "aye chill ma" he said " I'm not yo damn ma" we both started laughing until Chris came up and was like " aye baby ash" kahlile was like I ain't know that was yo nigga " he ain't my nigga I don't even like him " I said and chris walk away mad . Kahlile walk me to class on the way there we saw David at his locker so I ran and jump on his back and he hit me so I jump down and we all laugh " aye where Lorén ?" He said "idk David go look" I said we walk in math class and this boy was talking to Loren and lawd my brother went over there .

David POV
I saw this ugly goofy ass nigga talking to my girl . So I went over there and sat beside her and start kissing her on her neck 😂😂and "hit me up later Loren " the goofy ass nigga said. When he said that everything went black I just started beating that nigga ass . Than I felt kahlile pulling me off of the goofy ass nigga I turn around and walk out I was piss off I just went to my car and started smoking and cool off.

Lorén Spears POV

David was kissing on my neck until my Bestfriend Jayden tell me to hit him up than next thing I know David started beating Jayden ass like it was no tomorrow I was like damnnnnn all I could do is just sit there an not do nun bc it was my fault when kahlile pull David off of Jayden I thought David was about to beat his ass to but ig not bc he walk out so I got my stuff and follow him . I knock on his window and and he rolled it down and he said "what you want "  "open the door and u will see" I said and he unlock the door and I got in . " man what you want " he said . "I'm sorry for talking to another nigga u never told me I couldn't so why you mad!" . "Bc this nigga all up in yo face and than this nigga talking about hit him up like why the fuck is he hitting you up for ?" . I ain't say nun . "Like I thought" he said . I was about to get out  until he kiss me and wrapped his arm around my waist and his hands kept going lower and lower and it stop on my ass 😂 he stop kiss me bc his phone a ring ... Than two minutes later kahlile and will came running out of the building and got in David car and David said he will hit me up later. And pulled off .

David POV

Phone convo

David :wassup

Jason : man they killed Jacob

David : Yo you fucking lying

Jason :Nah bruh meet me at the trap house ASAP we gotta make a plan get these niggas back .

David: Ight 400

Jason :400

               *End convo*

I told Loren I hit her up later bc these niggas done killed the homie I'm not even mad bc he just join the group .once we got to the trap house we walk in and went to the meeting room ...

Ight so what's the plan

Kahlile : I say we do a drive by

Willie: I ain't doing shit a nigga ain't about to die

We all look at willie and laugh we know willie wasn't about that life but we keep him with us bc he funny asf and that's bro .

We all plan on doing the drive by it won't happen until next month . Everybody got up and left .

Ashely POV

Why they leave ?! How tf am I going to get home ima beat his ass watch . Two minutes later David pulled up . Hey brother I love you so much . Jordan and Loren started laughing . "I thought u was gonna beat his ass Ashely 😂"
Why u lying ?? I said  closing the car door . I'm glad David ain't hear her bc he was otp with some girl and we pulled off. So knowing me I texted Loren and told her everything they was saying .
    Text convo .
Ashley : boo I got good shit tell me why my brother otp with this hoe telling her to come over so he can get some head 😂

Lorén Spears : You lying 😪💯

Ashley : dead ass she coming at 6 so come at 6 so we can beat some ass😂

Lorén Spears : Ight boo

2 hours later it almost 6 so I went up stairs and put on some tights and t-shirt  and went down stairs and waited the door bell ring so I went and got it .

Tell me why the bitch he about to get head from is so fucking ugly . She had on crop top all her fat out and her wig was a lil Ight but I'm happy he only want head from her 😂.
When I open the door she said hey . I said u the girl that give head huh😂and started laughing and she got mad and said where David at I was about to say something to her ugly ass but David ass come running down the stairs and said right here and took her up stairs . I went back and sat down