•The Girl•

It had been almost 3 months since he found her, it had been three whole months since he found someone who didn't know his band, who was reluctant to talk to him, there was something about her, something that made him want to talk to her more, he sent her videos of himself talking, singing, trying to get a response, for her to talk to him on the phone or Skype, all he knew were pictures so when the tour was announced and she agreed to go, he felt something deep inside, he wasn't sure if it was him being scared, scared he'd meet this girl and he wouldn't be what she expected, what if she didn't like his band, what if, what if, what if, what if's filled his mind so when she wasn't brought to him he was more nervous than ever, finding out that she went to watch them made him a lot more nervous to play, what if he messed up and she saw, what if someone recorded it, he didn't want to disappoint anyone let alone her, she was the most beautiful thing to him, her smile could light up cities. 

When his band mates dragged him side stage to go out, they did their routine, they were hyped, him more than the others, he was going to meet someone who had his curiosity for the past two and a half months, he was happy, he smiled a smile that he knew was only because he was thinking of her, they had five minutes before they were to go out, he grabbed his phone 

NewHopeGeorge: I hope I put on a good show
NewHopeGeorge: I hope you like it
NewHopeGeorge: I can't wait to finally meet you 
NewHopeGeorge: I hope you see these
NewHopeGeorge: I hope you know that just thinking about you makes me smile
NewHopeGeorge: I hope I don't disappoint you... 

He looked at the DMs, he was being honest, something about this girl made him unable to lie, he let his lock-screen come up and his lock-screen was a dumb photo she sent him, she was pulling a stupid face with her tongue stuck out, he sighed, he hoped she wouldn't laugh and walk away, he hoped she stayed, he liked her. 

"Fuck" was all that came from his mouth

The lights went down and the screams begun, his band mates nodded and they piled out on stage

"This is for you" he whispered and knew he had to put on a good show. 

He had to impress her