Blue Dream Part 10

The remainder of the day passed by quite pleasantly enough and Paul was glad to see that Richard still was in studious residence by the time that he and Flake returned to the flat after work; he even seemed to be reading the comic books he'd purchased from Comic World earlier in the week with great enjoyment. Richard seemed a little happier than he had in the morning, yet he kept stealing glances at Paul, though he said little about why he was; Paul assumed it was because Flake was still hanging around, chatting and carrying on as though no tension existed in the room. They spent the rest of the evening in each other's company, watching TV and eating dinner, and when it came to bedtime, Paul was stopped by Richard, before he left the room; Flake nodded, more to himself than to the others, and studiously left them alone, with a wicked grin thrown over his shoulder at them. Richard didn't say anything, merely cupped Paul's face in his too warm hands and leant in to kiss him.

Paul closed his eyes and responded easily, enjoying the feel of Richard's mouth on his, and when he felt the soft press of the other man's tongue against the seam of his lips, he opened up for him. He felt Richard's tongue playing with and stroking alongside his, and the sensation felt nice, enjoyable and he returned every slick caress willingly. He felt Richard's hand heavy upon his back, sliding down to cup his butt gently, fingers massaging against him, and Paul moaned slightly, felt his cock stir into interested life at the contact.

Richard pushed away, yet not before Paul felt the hard line of Richard's own erection against his hip and he missed the loss of the other man's heat, and the feel of his body and mouth upon him. He wanted to feel Richard on top of him, feel him inside him as Richard made love to him, wanted it so keenly, it was like a desperate and suprprising ache inside him. Something of what he was feeling must have shown in his eyes for Richard smiled, cupped Paul's face again and pressed a brief kiss to his mouth.

"Later, Paulchen. We have plenty of time for that," he murmured against the line of Paul's mouth. "Don't forget what I said. I'll hurt you."

"I trust you," Paul mumured again, but he knew somehow that Richard still would not give him what they both obviously wanted just yet.

Richard swallowed, and nodded gratefully, silently at him. Then he stopped, smiled and spoke again.

"You don't mind me calling you Paulchen, do you? Only I heard Flake call you it and I thought it sounded nice. It suits you. Cute little Paul," he said, and smiled.

"If I'd minded, I would have asked you to stop by now," Paul pointed out, even as a grin spread its way across his face at being called cute by Richard. "You have called me Paulchen more than once, by now."

"Hmm," Richard nodded, before he looked to his bed. "I'd best say g'night now, huh? Before I get tempted and just fuck you right now."

"I'm tempted to just stick around and see if you will," Paul said, even as he looked to the door of the living room.

Richard laughed, and closed the distance between them; Paul looked up to him and almost expected to be given something other than a kiss and a cuddle. He was disappointed, although not admittedly by much, when Richard gave him his kiss and his hug, both warm and lingering against his mouth and his body and Paul relaxed willingly into both.

"Go to bed, Paulchen," Richard said, finally, and there was that yearning expression deep in those strange eyes again. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Same to you," Paul murmured, entranced by the soft shine across Richard's luminescent eyes.

He suddenly thought of lizard's eyes, which morphed suddenly into thoughts of dragons; he snorted suddenly at his own train of thought. He knew that part of his thought processes had been influenced, undoubtedly, by Schneider earlier in the day.