Blue Dream Part 11

Paul awoke by degrees in the morning, mind still fuzzy from sleep, and his eyes hooded with drowsiness. He stretched languidly, yawning as he did so, and felt the soft slide of Richard's body against his with the movement. Richard huffed out a sigh against the side of Paul's neck and settled closer, as though frightened that perhaps Paul would leave him. Paul smiled and snuggled closer; Richard was warm, warmer still than the already warm spring morning, and comfortable. Richard's eyes cracked open and he smiled at Paul, as Paul slid his arms around Richard's body in a hug.

"Morning," Richard said sleepily.

"Hi," Paul replied, before he yawned again. "What time is it?"

"Early. About 8am," Richard murmured, breath warm and tickling against Paul's throat as he bent to kiss it. "Are you okay?"

"Hmm-hmmm," Paul nodded, stretching luxuriously again.

His body ached a little, but it was a pleasurable ache, every line of his body remembering the way that Richard had made love to him the night before.

"Are you sure I didn't hurt you?" Richard asked, concerned.

"I'm not a bloody flower, Reesh," Paul said, not unkindly. "I won't break at the slightest touch, you know. "

"I know," Richard said, but there seemed to be something else that he wanted to say, although he seemed not to know how to say it. "I didn't mean that. I don't know what I mean, actually, other than sometimes I don't know my own strength, anymore. Things have ... changed. I'm hopefully worrying about nothing."

Paul sighed, and closed his eyes, resting his forehead against Richard's shoulder. He thought of all that the other man had told him the night before, brief though it had been, and wondered if that was why he'd been so scared of hurting Paul, as he'd been hurt himself, before. He sighed again, hand tightening into a fist against Richard's back; he had the sudden urge to smash out at those who'd dared to hurt Richard, to punch them and make them hurt in turn for all that they'd done. If Richard was hesitant now, it certainly made sense that it was due to past trauma.

"You're not worrying about nothing, Reesh. I'm sorry," Paul said, quietly, when Richard shifted slightly to look down upon him, concerned.

"Sorry? What for?" Richard asked, not unkindly. "You have nothing to be sorry for. The guys who did this to me should be sorry."

"I know," Paul said, quietly.

He sighed, and leant in to press a kiss against Richard's mouth; he found it soft and pliable against his own as Richard returned the kiss, hesitantly at first and then more eagerly. Paul felt a certain shifting in Richard's body then, as he began to manouvre Paul onto his back; Paul went willingly, legs spreading wide around Richard as the other man slotted in between them.

"Please," Richard said, as he ran one hand over Paul's chest. "Please, let me do this."

"Yes," Paul said, eyes closing as he felt Richard's erection hard against his own.

He felt Richard move then, and the swift, sure movements of Richard's hand against his entrance as he prepared Paul, before his fingers were replaced by the larger feel of his cock, bearing down upon him and sliding in one great thrust. Paul cried out, yet it was more to do with pleasure than with pain as Richard began thrusting into him, every movement eager and fast and hard. Paul hiked his heels up higher upon Richard's back, felt the muscles flexing and contracting there beneath his heels, and Richard moaned at the sudden change in position, as though Paul was silently granting better access to him. Paul felt Richard's movements deepening, angle adjusting now and he felt Richard hitting against that spot inside him again, again, again, and pleasure rose in heated waves through his body, uncontrollable, untamable and he gave in to them, gave in to Richard, hand moving over his cock desperately as he stared up into the other man's face. Richard looked lost, face lax, eyes trapped in lust as his gaze locked with Paul's and Paul saw there a hunger he could never truly know, almost animalistic and needy, and he came, release spilling hot between them as he cried out for Richard, again, again, again, pleasure the most intense he'd felt in a long time. He felt Richard's release inside him, heard the sounds that the other man made as he came, felt the orgasm ratcheting through his lover's body and he held him through it.