Chapter 2

Making their way towards camp, Kyra could feel her body stiffening. Her shoulder was still bleeding as the pain started to numbing it.

With two chickens in one head and a bag of veggies and bread, her victory over Balin gave her and who ever she wishes a good meal.

Reaching camp, Kyra stood there searching for her father before hearing his concern voice behind her.

"Kyra?" "I'm alright." she headed him the food, "I'm just stiff, sore and nasty feeling but I'll live."

"Then you wouldn't mind telling us what happen." Gideon carefully pulled her to his chest before leaning down and gently kissing her batter lips.

Her bright green eyes held so much pain, not only from her injuries but she killed for the first time.

Sighing, "Let me clean off and I'll tell you." she kissed him again before disappearing to find their tent.

Pain shot throughout her body with each movement she made. She was so grateful that Adriarus knew magic to change things. He knew she could faster with water so he had a bucket waiting for her. She wished it was more of a tub but she made do as the water quickly started to turn red 

She had her own magic but for some reason, her father and Gideon didn't what her to use it. Only behind close doors. They say it was for her protection.

Kyra's body could heal it's self as the small cutes were almost closed but the bigger wounds like the dagger in her shoulder would take time.

Taking off her leather armor, she had to bite down on something to keep herself from crying out. The pain was tortures.

"Do you need my help?" Gideon ask at the entrance to their tent when he heard a painful moan excepted her.

Washing the blood off her wash cloth, "I'll alright." she told him as she carefully rubbed over a tender spot and gasped.

Jumping when she heard the tent open, she kept her bare back tours the person. Finding something long enough, she covered her chest.

"I know you said you didn't need me, but I made this to help your powers heal faster with the deeper cuts." Gideon raised a cup of paste. He is a master healer that knew special plants and herbs that could help heal or kill you.

Walking over tours her, he reached in and grabbed the amount he need before reaching around Kyra and placed the cup on the table.

Rubbing it on both hands, he raised them to her shoulder. "I'm sorry." his voice was gentle when she flinched from his touch.

"Is there any more?" he asked once he thought he had enough on that cut.

"My stomach." her voice was soft as she turned and kept her chest covered.

It was hard on Gideon not to yank the cloth she held so tightly in front of her hiding her full beauty. He couldn't see the cut because of it. Smiling softly, he slowly reached up, "It's blocking the gash." he told her as he slowly took it away from her.

Finely seeing her beauty for the first time, he had to take it all in.

Her light brown hair was kept short not able to cover her perfectly small tear drop breast. Her skin was naturally tanned as it looked to be kissed by the sun. Gideon started to get a bit jealous. The ring he gave her that symbolized she was his hung just above her cleavage.

He could still remember the day Adrianus came up to him and his mentor for the arrangement. He was twenty-five at the time, Kyra just turned thirteen.

Her eyes held so much. Even though she was very young when she was claimed, he could see the love tours him.

Shaking his head slightly to pull himself out of his trance, he gently rubbed the paste over her cut. Reaching for the bandages, he wrapped both her stomach and shoulder.