Chapter 11

As the men were getting closer, Kyra heard a horn blast through the air as it echoed off the mountain's wall. She was surprised to see that all the men had stopped, even though they didn't want to.

Standing her ground, Kyra heard her father say, "They're not attacking?"

Eyeing them, she knelt back down so that she could talk at ease, "No father. They appear to have been ordered to stop by that horn."

Gasping in pain, "Kyra...Listen to me..." he coughed. "Don't let your pride get in the way of asking for forgiveness...This is our birth father's Kingdom.." he growned as a sharp pain hit him. "Show him what I gave you and I hope that he shows mercy on you."

Catching something in her mind's eye, she quickly turned with her sword ready.

"Our Kings want to see you." A dark skinned woman warrior who looked fuimiler ordered.

"Go." Kyra heard her father say.

Looking down, the woman had the eager to finish him. He was then enemy but seeing the pills of bodies surrounding him, she thought twice about.

"He is wise for a man that is dying." she stated.

Not taking her eyes off her, Kyra knelt down again. Moving her eyes to his, she reached over and took his hand. "I love you father."

"I love you too my daughter." he smiled, "Now go. Remeber what I told you."

Kissing the back of his hand then forehead, she slowly got up. Everyone took a step back except the woman. Kyra couldn't help but smirk at the men for being a bit scared of her.

"Give me your weapons." The woman ordered.

Laughing, "You're not getting my weapons."

Raising her sword to Kyra's throat, "Weapons! Now!"

Nerrowing her glowing eyes, "If you want my weapons. Come try to take them from me." Kyra tighten her grip and got ready.

"Kyra!..." Adrianus coughed.

Knowing someone was coming, she was building her magic up for any type of an attack.

"Rhian!" His voice was firm and filled with athority as he came into view.

Hearing the concern in her father's voice, Kyra's eyes lighten and quickly turned back to normal. He was going to honor her father's wishes as she puts her swords back into their sheath.

"I will see your Kings but I'm keeping my weapons." Kyra told them.

"Then you must give me your word that no harm will come to them or we will kill you." the man warned.

"I give you my word that I will not harm our Kings."

Nodding, "King Raymus wishes to see you." his vocie stayed calm but yet firm.

Walking over the dead, Kyra was empriessed on how many men they did manage to take out. It was more then she imagen. She also noticed that she was the only one still alive becides her father.

Looking up, she saw men on horse back but couldn't make no one out but two were wearing crowns.

As Kyra stood in front of the Kings, their men surrounded her. She studied them, the were both proud men, strong and highly respected as she could see by their men.

One King was dark skinned, darker then Rhian almost as dark as dark chocolate and he wasn't that bad looking for his age. She could see the resembleness between him and Rhian as well as the other dark skinned younger girl she spared.