Chapter ¤ 12 -Official-

Kiley

Its been three months now since me and Dre have been talking, and I think now is the time that I want to finally make him mine. Make us official. I want to make it special though. Something we both can remember and talk about as time goes on. I really have strong feelings for him and I can't help but want all of him. Just being friends, you have to keep things strictly friends. I don't do that friends with benefits shit. I'm not stooping to that level and I know he wouldn't either.

I'm scared to be in another relationship just because of what Darain did to me but I trust Dre, and I believe he's sincere about everything he's been telling me. To be honest I've never really been with anyone but Darian and that was five years of just him. I was never serious or into anyone until I met him. He was my first. I never thought we would end up how we did but life goes on. He made his bed now he has to lie in it.

Sometimes I wish we could just go back to all the good times we had. The Darian I thought I knew but time tells all.

Dre makes me happy, well more than happy. Nobody is perfect and I'd be lying if I'd say he wasn't close to it but he's everything I've ever wanted. I don't have to ask him for anything he just does it for me. I've never seen him complain but I'll keep my eyes open. I'm ready to start a new beginning.  Make new memories that hopefully will last a lifetime, with someone who really does care for me like I care for them.

I called Dre and asked him to meet me here at my condo. He has a surprise and he don't even know it.

Dre

I was in deep sleep dreaming of me and Kiley when my phone rang. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Kiley was calling. I reached for my phone that was on the pillow beside me and answered. 

"Hello."

"Hey you just woke up?" she asked.

"Yea boo whats up?"

"Oh I'm sorry to wake you just wanted to see if you could come over." she said smiling in the phone. My heart warmed picturing her sexy smile.

"Yea I'll be over there in a few after I get dressed and all that." I told her.

"Ok well I'll see you soon."

"Bye boo." I said hanging up.

I put the phone down and just laid there thinking about her. I can't believe I've fallen this hard for a female. I never paid anyone any mind until I met Kiley. I just never thought females would be worth my time. I just stuck to my music and that kept me happy but it never kept me warm at night.

I knew Kiley was different from the day I met her. She wasn't ghetto, she didn't try to get my attention and most of all she didn't have a nasty attitude when I approached her. I love that we have so much in common and we can just sit and talk about anything. How I make her laugh at anything and how I make her smile. My mother would be proud if she was still on this earth. God rest her soul. I thank her for raising me to be the man I am today.

I got up after awhile of thinking and started getting myself ready to go see Kiley. I can't wait to see her.

Kiley

I was sitting in my living room while I was waiting for the food I was making me and Dre to finish cooking. I'm making his favorite meal. Steak with home made mashed potatoes and steamed veggies. I even made an apple pie for dessert. The food should be done by the time he gets here.. Whenever that is.

I turned on the tv and started flipping through the channels. I heard my phone vibrate and looked to see I had a text.

From Unknown
Do u have time to talk? 12:35 p.m.

Ugh why does he always have to text me when I'm waiting for Dre.

To Unknown
About? and don't b.s. either 12:36 p.m.

From Unknown
Just somethin I'm goin thru. If u don't thats cool I know u prolly busy anyway. 12:38 p.m.

To Unknown
I have time just say what it is... 12:39 p.m.

He ended up sending me this long ass message basically saying he was messing around with this girl and she had stole most of his money. I knew when he said money he meant "drug money". He was asking me what he should do because some people were suppose to be meeting up with him tonight for a trade. I don't know why he's even asking me this shit. I don't want to be a part of his problems.

He should have thought about that before he messed with that dirty hoe. Its crazy how nigga's downgrade after they had somethin better. I hope his ass find something cuz I'm not helping him. All I told him was good luck finding her. Some people never change.

I was checking the food and getting ready to take it out the oven when my doorbell rang. I knew it was Dre.

"Come in!" I yelled. I only left the door unlocked if I knew he was coming over. He walked in and shut the door behind him.

"Hey boo." he said hugging me from behind.

"Hey." I smiled holding onto his arms.

"Somethin smells good. I hope its for me." he smiled.

"Maybe." I playfully pushed him off me. He stared at me and then grabbed me picking me up off the ground.

"Stop! Stop! Your going to drop me!" I laughed.

"I'm not putting you down until you say sorry." he tickled me.

"Ok ok. I'm sorry." I told him. He chuckled and put me down.

"Go sit down. The food is ready unless you don't want to eat right now." I told him.

"Nah we can eat in a few minutes. I just wanna chill right now." he said. I came over and sat with him on the couch. He started playing with my hair.

"What's on your mind?" he asked me.

"You duh!" I laughed. He smacked his teeth.

"What you asked." I told him. He smirked

"What's on yours?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"How I wanna make you mine." he got closer. My heart fluttered at hearing him say that. I blushed.

"And what if I say yes?"

He swallowed hard and looked me in my eyes. "So your agreeing to bein mine huh?" he smirked. 

"Yes Dre. I feel the same way you do. I want us I want you. I want all of you." I said putting my forehead to his. He brushed his lips against mine.

"I do too."

I pressed my lips against his and he kissed me back passionately. My arms snaked around his neck, as his slid down to my waist pulling me closer to him. The room started to feel hot and I lightly pulled away blushing. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm ready to eat now."

I nodded and got up to fix our plates.

We enjoyed our dinner and were sharing our dessert.

"I'm happy you finally said yes." he smirked.

"It was the right time. I wouldn't agree if I didn't feel the same." I told him spooning some apple pie in my mouth. He laughed.

"Well now I can brag to people that you mines now."

I laughed. "I've always been yours. You just ain't know it." I told him.

We spent the rest of the night cuddling and he ended up spending the night. I can't wait to see how this new beginning is going to go.