Chapter ¤ 16 -Never say Never-

Dre

After seeing Kiley go I missed her like hell. I mean not spending time with her enough couldn't compare to this. Its only been an hour since she left but I can't stop thinking about her. If I didn't have this radio interview today, I could have hopped on that plane with her.

When she told me she loved me, I felt weak in the knees. I couldn't say nothin at the time, cuz I thought my mind was playing tricks. She made my heart melt and just seeing her smile when she said it made me so happy. I'm not soft but that hit a soft spot that only she can touch. I hope she has a good time tho. She loves modeling and I support her a hundred percent.

I had to start getting ready for this interview with Hot 95. I hopped in the shower and let the hot water relax my body.

----

After about ten minutes I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I picked up my phone and checked the time. 9:21 a.m. I had to be there before 10. I walked to my drawer grabbed my boxers and slid them on. Then walked to my closet and picked out some black and grey camo pants with a black thermal. Slid my socks on, along with my black combat boots.

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my fresh cut. Along with my goatee that was getting long. I did my hygiene things and sprayed some cologne on. Clipped my Michael Kors watch on from Ki and my gold chain. I stepped back and looked into the mirror.

I looked good enough to eat haha.

I grabbed my keys and locked up. Got in the car and drove to the radio station studio.

----

I walked into the studio and was greeted by Juan. The owner and host of the radio station.

"Whats up man." He asked dapping me.

"Whats good." I asked him.

"Its good to meet you. You lookin suave."

I laughed "I try. You know you gotta keep ya image up." I told him. He nodded.

"Follow me." he told me.

I followed him into the radio booth and sat down.

"I'm just gonna ask you a few questions and then I'll just ask you to give us a snippet of your new song. Aight?" he said. I nodded.

"Cool."

"We go on in five. Make yourself comfortable." he said fixing up the mic's.

*5 minutes later*

"Alright y'all its Hot 95 and I'm here with Dre. The upcoming singer/song writer. How you doin man?"

"I'm good. Just happy to be here to support your radio station and any fans that are out there listening." I smiled.

"Well thats whats up. So lets let everyone know where your from Dre."

"I'm from New Orleans. But I'm here in ATL since I moved here a few years ago." I said.

"Cool. So what made you want to write songs?"

"Well you know there's a lot of things you go through in life, and you just want other people to relate to. I write basically about things that have happened to me, and thats how I put the songs together." I replied.

"That's whats up man. One of the fans wanted to know if your in a current relationship."

I laughed. "Yes I am. I've been with her for three almost four months now and I couldn't be happier." I smiled.

"I'm happy for you. I know she has to be beautiful. Ok another question from a fan. Whats the environment that you write in to help you concentrate?"

"When I write, I love for it to be quiet. I like the peace. It helps me to feel the song as I'm writing the lyrics. It helps everything flow." I replied.

"Alright. Well its been nice to let the fans get to know you a little Dre and I'm glad you took the time to come out. One last thing the fans wanted was a snippet of a new song your gonna be releasing."

"Aight. I'll sing it for 'em." I cleared my throat and got closer to the mic.

"Don't forget about me

Don't forget about me

I'll never forget where I come from,
I'm from the bottom

The shoes on my feet, remember how I got 'em

When I didn't have a car, I was on the bus stop.

When I needed cash I was selling crack rock

Didn't have a lot. But a nigga had enough

Had to keep it moving, when the going got tough

It was bad y'all. Lost some niggas on the way, it's sad y'all

They couldn't make it Here today..."

(August Alsina- Don't forget about me)

"Aight yall that was Dre and his snippet. I hope y'all enjoyed listening. We out!" Juan exclaimed putting the mic down and taking his head phones off. I did the same.

"Thanks again man. I know they loved you." he smiled.

"No problem. I hope they did." I dapped him up and left.

I walked to my car and got inside. taking my phone out to look at the time. 10:35 a.m. I saw I had a missed text from Kiley.

From My boo
Hey babe. I just landed. I'm on my way to the hotel now. I miss u ttyl 10:15 a.m.

I smiled reading her text.

I miss her even more now.

Kiley

I'm so glad I'm off that plane. I swear it took forever to get here. Its breezy here but not as cold as ATL. I was waiting for my taxi to go to the hotel. I was ready to just chill and relax before I had to meet up at the venue the fashion show was at.

The taxi pulled up and I got in. Thankfully the driver put my bags in the back for me. I was beyond hungry and ready to find some food as well.

"Where to ma'am?" The indian driver asked in his thick accent. I smiled.

"The Hilton Garden Inn." I told him. He nodded and began driving.

We arrived about twenty minutes later and I gave the driver the money I owed him. He gave me one of the twenties back.

"No no no. Only half off for you pretty lady." he smiled. I laughed blushing.

This little pervert.

"Thank you." I told him as he gave me my bags.

"No problem. Here's my card if you need me again." he said handing it to me and drove off. I shook my head smiling.

I walked into the lobby and asked for the card to my room since I had a reservation. I didn't have to pay for my stay. That was arranged by my "green eyed monster" Scott. He was going to be the photographer for the show. I took the elevator to room 603 and slid my card in the door. I turned the handle and walked in.

Omg this room is beautiful!

It was a suite, basically like my condo. I put my stuff down and walked around the room to look around. There was a full kitchen, living room and my room was seperate. With the bathroom off to the side. I could really get use to this.

If only my babe was here.

I decided to order room service and take a nap, so I would be well rested tonight for the show.