Chapter ¤ 31 -Missing You-

*1 Month Later*

_________

Kiley▶

I can't believe we're already in the month of February.  These past six months with Dre have been nothing but happiness, but I feel like eventually it's gonna get taken away from me. This month will make seven months but I probably won't even get to spend that day with him, because he's suppose to start touring sometime this month.

I could go on tour with him but then that would mean missing out on modeling jobs here and I don't wannt to depend on him for money. Yes he can take care of me if I wanted him to, but I want to be independent. We haven't talked much about it since he's been so busy, so its like we're already apart as it is.

Me and Jai're talk every now and then, we've actually gotten to know each other more and he's really like the only friend I have here since Analis' wont be here until the end of the month. I told her about him just to see if she approved and she said 'For now he's cool. I wanna meet him in person'. I told her she would be able to and she'd probably like him just as much as I do.

I haven't really introduced him to Dre yet since Dre is always busy. I have a feeling if I do though he might have a problem. Just because of the fact that I talk to him when he's not around but he should trust me enough to know I wouldn't do anything to hurt him.

I'm not gonna lie. Jai're is very attractive but I don't want anybody else except Dre. I can't see myself with anyone else and if me and Dre ever broke up, I think I would just be by myself for the rest of my life. I plan to be with him for the rest of my life but I just hope nothing gets in the way of that. I love him more than anything and I can't bare to lose him.

----

I was at home throwing some clothes into the washer when I heard my phone ringing. I quickly walked into my room to see who was calling and the name 'unkown' flashed on the screen. I rolled my eyes and ignored the call knowing it was only one person who would call from that number. I walked back out of my room and back to the laundry room to finish loading up the clothes to be washed.

Once I was done I closed the laundry room doors and walked back into my room. I plopped down on my bed and grabbed my remote to turn my tv on. It's a wednesday, three in the afternoon and I have absolutely nothing to do. I flipped through the channels while sitting criss cross on my bed, and decided on watching 'Ray' since I hadn't seen it in awhile.

I laid back into my pillows and pulled my covers on. I watched for a good thirty minutes until my phone started ringing again. I sighed and leaned over to the night stand and grabbed it. I looked at the name and it read 'Jai're'.

What does he want?

I slid the screen to the right to answer.

"Hello?"

"What's up shawty?" Jai're asked.

I hate when he calls me that.

"Nothing. Watching a movie." I said simply, laying back down on my bed.

"Oh I didn't interrupt did I?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "No. I've seen this movie plenty of times Jai."

He chuckled and I heard shuffling around in the background. "Oh aight. What you gettin into tonight?"

"I don't know. Why?" I asked curiously.

"I wanted to invite you to this event at the club." he said.

"Where?"

"At empire. It's called 'Wreckless Wednesday'." he stated.