Chapter ¤ 28 -Buggin'-

Dre▶

"What the hell Ki?" I asked frowning and backing away from her. You could tell she didn't know what I was talking about. 

"What babe? What are you mad about?" she asked with worried eyes. I sighed.

"Why do you smell like another mans cologne?"

She looked at me and then looked away. I could tell she didn't want to tell me.

"I asked you a simple question boo. Who was it?" I asked her again in a calmer tone. She took a deep breath and sighed.

"Darian." she said lowly. I instantly became heated.

"What were you doing-"

"Dre." she said cutting me off. "Let me explain before you jump to conclusions." she stated. I nodded slumping back into the couch.

She turned to look at me "When I told you I was going out to see someone, I didn't go to see him. I went to see his mother. She's been like my own mom for the past five years. We talked for awhile, and she told me we should have lunch one day soon. When I was leaving, Darian pulled me into a hug since he was there. I didn't know I smelled like him."

Once she was done talking I felt a little better. I grabbed her hands into mine.

"I'm sorry I got upset for the wrong reason." I said pulling her closer to me. She lightly smiled.

"Yea."

I had a feeling she was still not telling me something.

"Is that all that happened?"

Kiley▶

"Is that all that happened?" Dre asked looking straight into my eyes.

My heart jumped when he asked me that. I didn't want to lie to him. But at the same time I was scared of what happened if I told him the truth.

I can't do this.

My stomach was doing flips as he stared at me, waiting for an answer.

Just man up and tell him Ki. It's nothing you did wrong.

I sighed and decided to tell him the truth.

"No that's not all. He kissed me but not on the lips." I told him. He glared at me, his jaw clenched tight.

"What you mean he kissed you? Where?" he asked.

"My neck. He did it while he hugged me." I explained. He got up and walked out of the living room. I don't know where he was going, but I just sat there hoping he wouldn't explode at me.

I heard the front door open and close. I guess he was going out. I breathed a deep sigh and laid back onto the couch.

I hope he's not mad at me. I didn't do anything to hurt him.

I closed my eyes and ended up drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

Dre▶

I was sitting in my car at a dead end in my neighborhood. I had my head rested against the steering wheel. Just letting everything Ki told me replay in my head.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I knew her going out had something to do wit that nigga. I can't help but picture him having his hands on her. I'm not mad at her but I feel like he ain't gon' never be out the picture.

I trust her and I love her, but I just had to leave to clear my head. I don't wanna have evil thoughts and I don't want to show her a side of me that I don't like myself. Plus, I don't want to be around her and say something I might regret later on. Now that I think about it, I feel bad that I just left her there, without telling her where I was going.