30 (Special One)

Person A is obsessed to make something perfect for their anniversary, so Person A sets up a dinner in their house. Person A cooks all their favorite meals.. but Person A forgot the flowers that Person B set upon yesterday.

 but Person A forgot the flowers that Person B set upon yesterday

The red tulips.. 

Person A panics and quickly made a drawing of a tulip and colored it red. Person A places it in a vase with a few other that they made. 

The door opens.

The house is dark.

"Hey! Person A, are you here?" Person A romantically lights up a candle. Person B is surprised and laughs. 

Person A tugs on Person B's arm pulling them into a kiss. Then says, "Happy anniversary" Person B's eyes set upon the dinner table and the meals on the table. 

Then...

Person B notices the red tulips. 

"Umm, sit down!" Person A says nervously. Person A pulls the chair out for them.

"Are those the red tulips I wanted?" Person B picks up one and sniffs it. 

Person A is literally shitting themselves... 

"These smell odd.. like paper." Person A is shaking in their boots. "Are they?" Person A quickly thinks of a plan and kisses them on the lips to silence the awkwardness. Person B accepts the kiss and continue to kiss them, but soon is interrupted by Person B. "Are those paper tulips?" 

"Yes..." 

Person B laughs until they die of breath.

Person A's face is