69 (NSFW)

(All of these are credited to Tumblr or Tabine on DA or just plain me :o) 

Imagine Person A from your OTP teasing Person B with sex toys.

  Imagine your OTP innocently cuddling and one of them gets aroused.  

 Imagine your OTP waking up together for the first time and being too shy to talk so they just snuggle until the right words come.  

  Imagine your shyest OTP member surprising the other in the shower.  

  Imagine your OTP under the covers, giggling and kissing in between their short conversations. 

Imagine Person A of your OTP having a rough day and going to a strip club, and Person B of your OTP being the main stripper of the night. 

  Imagine Person A is in a deep sleep, so Person B is trying to wake them up with first gentle nudges, then a kiss, then a touch, only to get carried away as time progresses.  

  Imagine your OTP watching the stars, getting frisky and handsy in the meanwhile.  

  Imagine your OTP3+ bathing together in a bath, jacuzzi or hot spring. Bonus if things get "hotter" than the water.  

  Imagine Person A convincing Person B to go to a movie, but doesn't tell Person B that he/she is being taken to one of those theatres that shows cheesy pornos.  

  Imagine Person A or your OTP wants to try out a new sex position. Unfortunately, when they attempt to do it, they fall off whatever furniture they're on.  

  Imagine Person A of your OTP has a hypnotically good-looking butt. Literally so, in fact. Imagine them intentionally or otherwise using its mystic power on Person B. Ass worship and stupidity ensues. How fun.  

 Imagine A wakes up to B holding down their hips as they kiss down A's body.  

Imagine A straddling Person B on their lap. 

(end)