day one

the day started with picking up keeley to go the quad graphics company picnic. then we got a giagantic purple alien and named him aliear on the car ride there we gave him bracelets and made him dance to the songs on the radio. when we got there the first thing we did was go swimming and meet up with joey. at the pool my freinds and bunks mates kelli and brooke jumped into the water splashing me and getting me even wetter than i already was. we had to leave early due to thunderstorms in the area. so we hurried back and as soon as we got back to the dooroom we had to get dressed for dinner. that night i wore my favorite polka-dot dress and low high heels my hair was still wet but that didn't mater to me. we sat down at our soon to be sighnature table and ate. then we made a tost "HERES TO NEVER GROWING UP!!!" we shouted and those words are true so true because we all have a mind of a three year olds so its was pretty obvious that we weren't growing up any time soon. i mean we had our whole summer ahead of us who said we had to grow up right away this is our last summer as fifth graders we not growing up now. after words we payed games and had canteen. where i met these awsome girls from the south dooroom named donna and candy. donna had a crush on joey and wanted to know if i was his girlfreind bleeeeck. i mean joey is nice and all but i'm his cousin witch made it weird and illeigal for us to date. so me,kelli,and brooke set them up aaaahhh don't you just love romance.anyway after canteen we worshiped and danced the night away till it was time for prayer and bed. as i laid there in my top bunck i thought to myself this weel is going to ROCK!!!