day two

i woke up to five different nachos playing on the speaker. i quikly got dressed and raved to brekfast but to my surprise it was raining and mean pouring out not the way you want to kick off your second day of camp. then me kelli brooke and donna and our new freind ran into the chaple we said our prayer and team addias ran to breckfast. after breckast we went to our first class with micha. he taught us about exspose the enemy and about adem and eve. then we all ran to our next class well we realy didn't have to run cause it was in the same place (hurry guys we don't want to be late). while we sat there bored cause our class ended we sat on one of those foldable chair cart thingys and rode around on it until we broke something so that didn't end well when josh asked us who did it we just pointed to joey (take that cousin from another husband mwahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) then we had missions and we learnd about feed the crave. then we layed a game were we had to get a sock from the other players but our sock got taken we were out (freaky right.) after that we had lunch(yum) then freedom is ours free time we all hurried to the green gazebo (aka the soon to be ss queen). after that we had nap time we all said joey was cwanky baby bobo. after that it was time for archery (lets shoot peoples in the butt yeah!!) after that we had canteen and then swimming. after that dinner worship. during worship i made the desion to get bathtised along with kelli and joey.  bed time when i wrote in my journal i had to hurry cause it was almost lights out so i wrote can't talk lights out  lol ttyl.