I. Hey there

Mikayla's POV

New start,here we go

Hello there, My name is Mikayla, Mikayla Russo I'm 17 and I'm gay, there's not too much to know about me. Actually my life is boring, my life sucks really, that's why I'm here, watching all the green trees passing fast and the smell of pure sea. Oh how I love that scent, I can almost feel the sand under my feet and the waves caressing my legs, I hope this holidays help me forget about everything.

 At the Hotel

"Mikayla, what are you waiting for! You haven't unpacked anything!" I sigh frustrated. I just wanted to sleep, I loved the travel but be sitting on a car for ten hours is worst that what it seems when you have a horrible headache.

"Mom,just ten more minutes" I whine knowing that she may be a little friendly and she'll understand that I'm tired.

"No, you had sleep enough, now place your clothes on your drawer and then you will take your brother out and show him around" Or not. Damn this are not the holidays that I wanted, but well I guess I can at least forget about her.

30 minutes later

"Ok, I've finished...Jake Jakee wanna go for a walk?" I ask my little brother who is playing on the ground beside me

"Yay!" I smile. This buddy really cheers me up, he's such a cutie. Come on, a brunette 4 years old baby with honey eyes is something just too sweet.

He smiles back,raising his hands for me to carry him. I sigh and chuckle before leaning down,taking him in my arms and play with his nose 

"So I take this and you this okay?" I ask Jake who rapidly nods and smiles. I place his little towel on his hands and I carry my dad's, mom's, sister's and mine on my arms.

I couldn't take Jake's hand cause the towels were heavy so I take them with both hands and Jake grabs my waistband;we walk like that for a few minutes.

I can't see anything, the towels are blocking my view so when I feel a small hole on the ground,I couldn't avoid it. My ankle gives in

I am falling directly to the floor when suddenly I crash with something else

"Damn It"

I groan and push the towels off my face

I look over Jake and he tries to help me up, I obviously end up standing up by myself

I look over to where the other person should be and stretch my hand down offering help. That's when I notice it's a girl, and not just a girl. She is the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life.

Oh my god,she's so stunning.

Her long wavy brown hair looks so good with those perfect shaped eyebrows. Look at that nose,those freckles making it look adorable. And oh geez! That's the cutest chin ever!

I look lower just to find out the sexiest sides I've ever seen in my life. Her abs is just so perfect that my hand is actually twitching due to the desire to touch it.

I look back up to her perfect pair of chocolate eyes and my heart stops. She's staring up at me expectant. Oh fuck. What do I say? I can't make up my words. My voice is gone as my heartbeat race increases. I can even bet my jaw is hanging up right now but then again I can't think about it because she's taken all my senses out.

"He-Hey" smooth move Mikayla,smooth move.

"Hi" she smiles. Oh god,she just smiled. No wait,she didn't just smiled. She has the most gorgeous smile in the whole world

"I'm-Im sorry...I wasn't loo-looking where I was going" I stutter out. Still lost in her eyes.

She smiles while heat starts growing up on her cheeks. You're making her feel awkward Mikayla,just cut it out.

"I'm Mitchie" Mitchie ... Beautiful Mitchie.