1.8

"jagiya, i'm sorry that i'm late. but here i am,"

a bright warm smile was plastered all over your face and wasting no time, i ran into your arms which were all opened up to welcome me.

"pooofff", you winced slightly at how hard i had pressed into you but nevertheless, you held me in your embrace.

"you don't know how afraid i was that you wouldn't turn up here", i cried into your shoulder.

"you know i love you, wendy. i love you so so much that i would never want to leave you alone", you continued on with these cheesy remarks and breaking away from the hug, i was about to pinch onto your hamster cheeks when jungkook and his team then came running into the church frantically.

"seokjin hyung!", he screamed out your name and looking over at you anxiously, the look on his face was however, unpleasant when he found you close to my side.

"just ignore him", your face stiffened up when jungkook's gaze met us.

"jin?"
"hyung!"
"why do you look so pale?"

it was then i started noticing some changes to your face and gradually, i realised that your lips were evens starting to turn white and purplish.

"i'm a--alright. let's continu--"

but before you were even done with your words, i was too stunned when your body collapsed onto me all of sudden.