explanation

this came in late as i kind of rushed this story and didn't quite understand it myself, but now that i've re-read it and got a clearer picture, i was hoping that i could provide an explanation for this.

as you know now, seokjin is actually a famous law student with good grades to begin with. however, just because he made a mistake by rejecting the director's daughter's confession, the girl then decided on taking revenge on him by wrongly accusing him of raping her. as a strong believer of law, seokjin believed that there would be justice in this society but to his dismay, money and power were however, the greatest benefits others have weighed. that resulted in him being charged guilty as the main people involved were receiving bribes and he was also expelled from school. from then on, seokjin totally lost trust in law. he then chose to lock all these memories in his locker and he carried the key all around with him as he was afraid that others might learn this truth about him. and eventually, he even chose to be a hooligan and worked under a mafia boss until one day, he met wendy.

actually, before the first event of speaking to her in the rain, seokjin had known about wendy. for several times, he had seen her digging into those law books at the cafe and sometimes secretly getting news out of the cafe waiter, he would even know of the cases she was tasked to handle. due to the fact that he kind of hated law now, seokjin had initially wanted to just test wendy out and to force her to give up on law by faking an encounter and getting close to her when an irony occurred.

wendy touched him instead. to seokjin's surprise, wendy did not judge him and she was alright with making friends with him despite him being a hooligan. and day by day, seokjin grew fond of her. he had always wanted to tell wendy the truth but being afraid that she might ditch him after, he decided on making her his first. he soon grew even more guilty of his act and wanting the best for wendy in the near future, he then chose to turn over a new leaf, by being an undercover which jungkook has suggested. gradually, seokjin realised that he was happy being a good guy again but unfortunately for him, he lost his life in this undercover mission.

just before he passed, seokjin managed to hand over his key to wendy. he felt bad that he had hidden the truth from her and wanting her to continue living her life with no regrets, seokjin had planned the road well for her. however, wendy soon realised that the truth wasn't important anymore, but seokjin, he was more like her everything now.

and this, basically sums up the entire story. (: i hope that it has helped to clear up any doubts that you all might have and thank you so much for reading! ;)

**as a take home message,

life is always full of ups and downs, but still, never give up on yourself. there's always some reason as to why you chose to hold on to a certain belief right from the very beginning and that's just who you are. stay strong and never let anything affect you or break you apart. fighting, my friends!

 fighting, my friends!

<3,

Wendy :D