PT.1||Unexpected guest

Its not usual for Jongin to flop in his couch, resting his bare feet on his coffee table enjoying huge slices of domino's pizza straight from the box. But he needed a well-deserved break and relished this time as he lifted his first slice of pizza to his house, preparing to put his week of work behind him and focus on relaxing the next two days.

What he wasn't prepared for is the knock on his door.

His hand frozen and his eyes widening as he stared at his pizza slice in shock, Jongin dropped his food back in the box getting up from the couch with a loud draining sigh. I almost had it. Not even taking the time to mute the TV, it took only three steps to reach the front door. Looking through the peephole, Jongins meet with a young man. Appearing around the same age as him, glancing at his phone as he chewed his lip in thought. Confusion set in as he unlocks the door and pulls it open.

"Can I help you?" he asks, trying his hardest not to wipe his greasy fingers down his pants. The man startles slightly, but quickly composes himself.

"Whoa. Hey there," he says, eyes moving up and down Jongin's body without shame before darting back to his phone screen. "Are you Kim Jongin?"

Jongin frowns and braces the door in a firmer grip.

"Who's asking?"

The man tucks his phone into his pocket and glances briefly behind him with somewhat of a nervous grin.

"Who are you expecting? FBI? Italian Mafia? Jesus?"

Jongin grits his teeth as he move to slam the door. Irritated at being disturbed by some random idiot pulling whatever prank this is. But Jongin stops short as the man holds his hands up in surrender calling him back.

"No! Wait, I'm sorry. Its just talking isn't exactly a strong point for me. I'm used to more of a ...hands-on approach. Look can I come in? I understand if you say no I mean who would in this situation. But does it help if I tell you I know your friend Taemin?"

Jongin's eyes narrowed at the sound of his friends name though the door remained firm in his grip.

"How do you know him?"

"I need a place to stay and he said you could put me up for a night."

"He what? Wait here."

Jongin shuts the door in the man's face and walks to his kitchen. Unplugging his from the charger he makes his way back while dialling Taemin's number. Opening the door again, Jongin looks at the other man who was nervously biting at his fingers but jumped in surprise and put his fingers down as he noticed Jongin's stare. If he was paying more attention, Jongin would of read his reaction as embarrassment for being seen just now but he was too busy listening to the line waiting for Taemin to pick up.

"Jongin? What's up?"

He holds his phone against his shoulder, keeping Taemin from hearing as he speaks to the man.

"What's your name?" he asks and the man tilts his head to one side.

"Kyungsoo."

He puts his cell back up to his ear and takes a calming breath.

"Do you know Kyungsoo?"

"Who?"

Jongin raises a eyebrow at Kyungsoo who doesn't look one bit guilty.

"He said you'd told him I'd let him stay for a night."

"Oh!" Taemin says as realisation hits him. "Your present!"

Jongin frowns, shifting from foot to foot uncomfortably.

"My present?"

Kyungsoo gives Jongin a smile and his teeth look to white and his eyes look to doe like. Jongin gets a touch nervous.