Part 1

You walked down the crowded streets of London trailing behind you a suitcase. In your hand you had a note telling you the street address of the hotel you were staying at for a week. It soon started raining.

"Drat." you exclaimed. "Why does it always rain in London?" you thought.

Unfortunately, you didn't have a umbrella just a gray hoodie. You pulled the hoodie over your head to keep it dry.

"What the heck," you thought. "It will get my head wet still if I can't find this stupid hotel."

You looked everywhere for the Hilton Garden Inn. When you were about to give up, you heard a deep boyish voice say, "Need some help?"

Charlie' POV

I was strolling downtown when it started to rain. Luckily, my mum packed me an umbrella just in case. I opened it. A few minutes later I saw a pretty, young teenage girl in the rain with no umbrella in the cold. She looked lost too. Definitely not from here. I walked a little quicker with my umbrella and asked "Need some help?" She turned around to see who was talking to her.

"Yes. Yes I do. I can't find this dumb hotel address," she said.

I put my umbrella over her head and mine. I looked at her note. The Hilton Garden Inn. Nice pick. I smiled and said, "Come on I'll show you the hotel. And by the way, I'm Charlie."

Your POV

"And by the way. I'm Charlie," said the young handsome gentleman. You and him started talking and walking in the rain.

"I'm __. I've never been in London before. You see I'm from the states," you said.

"Oh, ok. Cool. I went to the states once in LA. Why are you here in London?" Charlie asked.

"For my sweet 16 birthday, my parents gave me a plane ticket to see London because I always loved London. So I flew here," you replied.

" Wow. My parents never gave me a US ticket for my birthday. I was going to ask you age but I'm suspecting your 16, right?" he asked.

"Yes. How old are you?" you asked.

"17."

"Cool. Let me ask you real quickly, are you Charlie Rowe?" you asked him.

"Yes. Why?"

"I was suspecting you were just the way you look. When

I was 14, my favorite movie was Neverland," I said.

"Oh really cool. Well we're here," Charlie pronounced as he stopped in front of the doors of the Hilton.

"Thanks a lot," you said, "I have no clue how I couldn't have done it with out you," you said.

"Hey, no problem. I guess I was here at the right place at the right time. Oh and here is my number if you need any more help," he said. Charlie took a piece of paper, wrote his number down, and handed it to you. You did the same.

"Well, I have to go. Nice meeting you!" Charlie said.

"Bye!" you said with a smile.

"Bye!" he said and when he smiled with a wave, you felt butterflies. He had the most incredible smile ever that just made you melt inside.