Part 21

Right now, you were in your bedroom laying down on your bed thinking.

Just thinking.

About everything that just happened in the past 48 hours. Charlie driving you back home, the fire, and the kidnapping. Things were crazy here in London.

Downtown Frederick was nothing like this. It was always so peaceful and fun down there. Almost every weekend your friends, Leah and Hannah, would always shop, eat together, and walk down the smooth sidewalks of Frederick.

London was nothing like that.

It was never peaceful. It was always crowded with people. There was nice shops or somethings like that, but it would never compare to Frederick.

Then you realized.

You were homesick.

For almost a year, you have been acting, and never did home come into your mind. You missed your room.

The house.

Your parents.

Your stupid brother.

Friends.

Downtown.

America.

A tear slid down your cheek. Maybe it was time to go home.

Someone knocked on your door. You quickly swiped the tear off your cheek.

"Come in," you said.

Charlie came in with a smile.

"Hey sweetie pie," he said.

"What did you just call me?"

"Sweetie pie. That's right, sugar puff."

You and him laughed.

"If you call me sugar puff then what should I call you?" you asked.

"Hmm...what about my snuggler or gingerbread man or my Peter Pan," he said.

"I like Peter Pan, my Peter."

He smiled.

You smiled back.

Charlie made you feel like home. The way he laughed, made funny jokes, or when he kissed you. When he was around you, it didn't make you feel homesick because. Well. Charlie was your home.

"___?"

"Oh sorry! What did you say?"

"Um, Nick just called me and asked you and I to go to the "Finished movie party." They just finished the special effects and other stuff so they want to celebrate. If you want to come of course."

"Uh sure! Sounds fun!"

"Are you sure cause I know a lots been well you know, happening."

"Haha it's fine Chili. I feel like going to a party tonight."

"Great. Well I'll leave you be then. Oh and wear something nice. There's gonna be some dancing tonight!"

He winked, pecked your lips then left. You went to your closet. You had a short silver dress with a diamond belt, the blue dress you wore to Griffin and your's first date, and a white dress with oil paintings of flowers all over them. You chose that. Any way it was still summer, right. You picked some hot pink peep toe high heels and wore your hair down with a pin. You finished your make up and you looked amazing!

You knocked on Charlie's door to see of he was ready. He opened the door. Charlie John Rowe looked so handsome. He wore a similar outfit to the date you both had. He was wearing a white buttoned up shirt. No tie or bow just a navy blue blazer. His hair was not gelled luckily but it's normal wavy hair.

You stood there gawking at him while he was gawking at you.

"Uh, you look gorgeous and beautiful, ___," said Charlie.

"You too. You look so charming in that suit. It brings out your eyes."

"Thanks. Alright. Lets get going!"

He took your hand, went downstairs, and entered the car.

20 minutes later...

You and Charlie were eating some fantastic food. Crab cakes and a filet of venison. Music soon started playing. You grabbed his hand.

"Chili! Lets go and dance!"

He sighed,"Fine."

You giggled. You were acting such like a child tonight. You both were boogieing to Scream by Usher. You and Charlie were really close when you guys were dancing too. After a few songs it turned to slow dancing.

You were dancing slowly in his arms

while you were looking into Charlie's incredible eyes again.

"You have such beautiful eyes you know," he said.

You smiled. "Your eyes are big and beautiful, like the moon," you said.

He laughed. "Sorry that was a bit cheesy," you said

"No it's fine. You spoke from your heart. Right?"

"Yah I did."

You continued dancing.

"Charlie?" you asked.

"Yah?"

"I know this will sound awkward but why didn't we well...you know...the night that we kissed...do it?"

He rested his chin on your head.

"Well, I guess it didn't feel like the right time. I would only want to do it to my wife later in life. Did you want me to do it?"

You were silent for a while.

"No, I didn't feel like doing it I guess. For a while its been going through my head."

"Alright."

You placed your head on his shoulder and danced. Charlie brought your chin to his face and kissed him passionately.