Part 18

The next morning...

You and Charlie were downstairs eating Mrs. Rowe's delicious cinnamon buns when she came down with Matilda. She asked,"Hey guys, Matilda is going to a football tournament which is going all day and your father, Mr. Rowe is at work. The house needs desperate cleaning so could you guys do some chores for me?"

"Uh...sure," said Charlie. "Is that ok with you,___?"

"Totally fine."

"Great!" said Mrs. Rowe. "Here's the list of things to do and I'll see you at 5. Bye!"

"Good luck Matilda!" you yelled.

"Thanks! Bye!"

They left. Charlie sighed a little and looked at the chores. His expression on his face changed.

"Whoa...look at this!" he said.

You checked the list.

1. Clean bathroom

2. Vacuum all bedrooms

3. Dust family room

4. Dust all bedrooms

5. Vacuum family room

6. Empty dish washer

7. Put dishes in dishwasher

8. Wipe all baseboards in house

9. Swifter sweep all floors

10. Polish furniture

11. Place all bed sheets in washer

12. Clean Mr. Teddy's cage

"Oh my gosh," you said.

"Do you think we could do this in one day?" asked Charlie.

"Maybe."

"I hope I don't die today."

You walked over to the radio and put some music on. Wake Me Up by Avicii was playing. "We'll make this fun."

Charlie smiled and laughed. You grinned and got to work. Charlie went upstairs to clean bathroom and you went to vacuum bedrooms. A couple songs played on the radio which made your chores seemed to go faster.

You guys reached the point of emptying the dishwasher. Before you and Charlie started, he bowed and asked you,"May I have this dance Miss ___?"

"Of course Mr. Rowe. My pleasure," you said curtsying.

You both danced while unloading the dishwasher. You twirled while having a plate in hand and giving it to Charlie to place it in the cubbard while he did little disco moves that made you laugh. This was incredibly fun.

It was about 12 pm when you guys finished chore 8. You guys got a quick bite at BB's then went straight back home to do more chores. Next, swifter sweeping. His mom had two swifter sweepers so you guys each got one. Dj Got Us Fallin' In Love Again by Usher was playing, one of your favorite songs. You both danced while sweeping which was hilariously fun! You got some pretty good laughs from that. After several minutes of the other chores, chore 11 was done.

You and Charlie plopped on the couch tired out if your wits. You reached for Charlie's hand and held it. He smiled at you and you smiled back. Charlie got up from the couch, still holding your hand and said,"Lets slow dance for a while."

You smiled again and said,"Sure."

He lead you to the middle in between the kitchen and the living room. You both started slowly dancing to Stay by Rihanna. Charlie wrapped his strong arms around and hugged you. You felt safe and secure in his arms. You guys looked into each other's eyes lovingly. You loved Charlie not liked him. You wanted to spend the rest of your life with him forever. You both kissed. It lingered on what it felt like forever. You both broke apart and you rested your head on his shoulders. You sighed at kissed his neck.

***Author

Hey sorry for a short part but I wanted to get some sleep. I'm so excited for Halloween!!! Comment my story or message me on what you guys are gonna be for Halloween! I'm gonna be a vampire.

***Kendes