~Sancsteel~ Love Note

Idea by: sonic-4802

  Sanctum fumbled around with his fingers. He'd secretly had a crush on one of his good friends. Steel the Hedgehog. He knew Steel was cowardly, but at this moment Sanctum himself felt more cowardly than his crush. "How am I gonna tell 'em...?" Sanc asked himself, pacing back and forth around his room. His cheeks were tinted a light pink as he thought. He then grabbed an index card and wrote in beautiful letters "I love you.". He also signed his name at the bottom before folding the card. He then left the room. He walked down the dark hallway. It was around midnight and he knew Steel probably wasn't awake at the time. He reached the other male's door and silently opened it. As he had suspected, Steel was dead asleep. But not on his bed. In fact, Steel had been sketching and had fallen asleep on his desk. Sanctum set his note down and picked up the other hedgehog, laying him down in his bed and tucking him in. As Sanctum turned to leave, a light groan was heard. "S...Sanc...?" Steel mumbled, rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Steel! I-I didn't mean to wake you I was just—" Steel interrupted. "Sanc...what's that?" The silver colored male sleepily points at the folded index card. "It's nothing Steel." Sanctum lied. He didn't want his crush to read the note in front of him! Steel didn't believe him and levitated it over. Sanctum began sweating. What if he didn't feel the same way? What if he rejected him and called him disgusting for being gay? Steel opened it and read the three words. He gasped. "You...l-love me...?" He asked softly. Sanctum blushed redder than the reddest thing ever. "I-I do." Steel got out of his bed and sleepily walked over to Sanctum. "Sanc..." He trailed off. He inhaled, but instead of speaking, Steel leaned in and gently pressed his lips to Sanctum's. Sanctum's face lit up like a bonfire. He kissed Steel back though. Steel pulled away a few moments later for air. "Why'd you—" Sanctum began before he was shushed by Steel. "Shhhh..." Breathed Steel, placing a finger to Sanctum's lips. "Say no more." Sanctum shot a confused look at Steel, who only removed his finger and walked over to his desk. He set the note Sanctum writhe him down, still open, and picked up the sketch. It was of Sanctum. "Here. I was gonna give this to you in the morning." Steel said sheepishly, handing Sanctum the paper. The ebony male took it and looked it over. He saw five words at the bottom of the page in small, neat handwriting. "'I love you, Sanctum'." He spoke. Steel smiled. "I do. And I'm glad to know that you feel the same." The silver hedgehog stated, kissing his new lover's cheek. "I love you Sanc." Sanctum smiled softly. "I love you too, Steely."

                    ~The End~

AN: this was a difficult one to write! I had no idea what to do for this. I was playing Skyrim, wandering through Solstheim when it hit me. So I typed it. Hope ya like it! Thanks!! ;P