~Shadilver~ Opposites Attract

Idea by: sonic-4802

Shadow was riding his motorcycle around town. His expression was hard and cold, yet he was dying of nervousness and anxiety inside. Today he decided to tell a certain ivory hedgehog how he felt. He sighed, stopping at the park to relax before speaking to his crush. He hopped off his bike, and walked into the calm, soothing atmosphere of the park. As he wandered, he became lost in thought. He unconsciously made his way to a Weeping Willow tree. He stared at the beautiful tree. "Gorgeous, isn't it?" A soft voice asked him from behind. "Gah!" Shadow jumped. "Silver! Don't scare me like that!" He scolded, raising his voice. Wait. Silver?!He's here?! Next to him! Shadow's heart began racing, his mouth dried, and face flushed. He also felt butterflies. Silver, of course, didn't notice. The 14-year-old released a happy sigh. "I love watching the willow branches sway in the wind." He said. "M-me too. Their beautiful." Shadow agreed. But nothing compares to your beauty. He thought. Silv chuckled, and blushed. "What is it?" Shadow asked coolly. "What you said." Silver said sheepishly. "Huh?" Silver sighed. "I read your mind and heard what you said." He explained. "Oh." Shadow said. He then realized and blushed madly. "Wait, you heard that?!" He exclaimed. Silver nodded. Shadow mentally facepalmed. It's foolish to think personal thoughts around a psychic. He turned to leave, yet he was stopped. Shadow's eyes went wide as he felt a warm body press up against him. He instantly recognized the heat. "S-Silver?" He stammered. The ivory said nothing as he hugged the ebony. When Silver let Shadow go, he turned around and connected lips with the dove grey male. Silver kisses back. Huh. What'd ya know. Opposites do attract. Black and white. Emo and nice. Silver eventually parted for air, as did Shadow. "I love you, Shadow." Silver said, cuddling close to his new lover. "I love you too, Silvy."